Do i tell him.....

miss_dyme

''Have i thought anymore about my decision, am i going to change my mind''

Whats up with that

The fact is having a baby or not is only your decision, since he decided not to be involved.

Easy for him to ask....he can always change his mind and run away, and leave you with 3 kids!

I would ask him are you asking that? Are you willing to raise a child with me and get married? Than look him run away.

Im not sure what bPas is!?

Feb 6th isnt even for treatment , its for consultation i think ill be scanned to see just how far gone i am..not looking forward to that, they best not show me nothing on that screen.

Miss Dyme, you are in London, right? Well, there is a bpas (British Pregnancy Advisory Service link removed) in Twickenham and I think there is another one more central. If you get a referral from family planning for your termination then you can go there (for free but you need the referral or you will have to pay). If you are less than 9 weeks (I think) then you can go for the pill option, which will be an induced miscarriage.

They were lovely and helpful there so give them a ring. Hope all is well. Once again: link removed

xoooxo

@Syrix..Hiya, i dont know why he asks, i shoudnt really think anytthing of it but i will ask him when/if i next speak to him(if he brings it up anyway)

@ off to see the wizard..Hey, yes i am in london.

I went to my GP for the referal and they arranged for me to go to mary stopes..The earliest they could do was feb 6th, since it was through my GP i didn think i had any other option, apart from going private which costs sooo much.

I will definitely check out that link thankyou so much for that!

Thanks to ALL of you