i dony know what to do

subramk

So i met this girl about 3-4 weeks ago , and we hit it off right away I was really interested in her, and i knew she was interested in me cuz her friend texted me saying she was. We had out first date the next week and spent an entire day together when it was only a meeting for lunch. We had 2 more good dates after that, and then some drama happened, with one of my friend wanting to drive home drunk, and i tried to stop it, and then she said, " ill just take a cab home" all while i was taking care of the other situation. well, the next week we didnt see each other at all cuz i was in vacation, and well as her, and we both get back and i just feel the communication line has been diferent, we talked and she said, that she is interested in relationship, and she finds me very attractive, and we have a ton in common, but she said she was kinda scared of the other night, and that we were moving too fast

1 date = no phhysical contact ( a hug and thats it )

2 date = 1 kiss at the end of the night

3 date = make out and holding at a club

4 date = the talk, and no contact not even a hug, just conversation

4 date = we will find out

and after the talk, i did something i thought i was never going to do, i called her on my way home, and i told her, that i want to be the guy for her, and if it takes being friends for a long time first, than be it, she didnt seem sacred or taken back about that at all, which i think was a good sign, and we still talked a lot during the day, while at work and while she was at work, but almost no phone calls,

ill call her, and its a 50/50 chance that she will pick up, and lately it seems as though i can text her, and we will talk about it later on the phone call but no textt back, but then she will text me other things about meeting up and such,

and i feel as though " she just isnt into me anymore"

this girl btw is absolutely everything i was looking for, except she is 1 year older to me, but when she asked me, and i told her, she didnt believe me at first that i was only 21, she though i was 24-25 ,

so i guess i want to know peoples opinion on whether i should stop beating myself up over her, and whether she is into me or not, or just say Screw it, next in line, ?

ladies -> quick opinion, so you have read all of this, and i am up to a point where i am going to tell her, that i just want to be friends, ant that i dont know if any thing more would work out,

what would you say to a guy that you are somewhat interested in, and he says that to you ? because you havnt made a move and dont know what you want ?

i appreciate everyones opinion on this matter as a girl has never had me thinking so much about her, and i have dated and had relationships with a good bunch before, but this one is different