bad/weird first kiss

im a 16 year old guy, and before last night, i'd never kissed, let alone hooked up with a girl before (yes, im a loser). so... i asked this girl to the movies last night, she says yes, we went and we tried to kiss each other, but we were both so retarted that we had no idea what to do. she's done it before, but said that "she doesnt remember how." we tried 3 times, but it seemed like i was the only one doing anything each time, and she was just moving her lips up and down. i tried to massage her lips with mine and her tongue with mine, but im not sure if that was right. we both are embarrassed about this, but want to do it again, hopefully better...if anyone has some advice for both of us, please tell me!!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm tips.... well first wait for da right moment, if uwant to be romantic, which u should ^_^, hold her gently lightly lean in me gentle with her i mean do everything slow and softly, kiss her like shes EXTREMELY breakable, hehe caress her tongue softly , not much i can say it will come bro. if u do it right my way. hehe u will have her like practically wrapped around u just remember soft gentle. unless she makes the move and the biatch done got aggressive then just go down and do ur thang lolz Good luck man. dont sweat it, it will come just odnt hink about it. o yah dont do wut i did...... and kiss her while shes smilin lol!!!!!! not kool ... o yah lets see hand placement. hmmm one hand on waist gently. and on behind her neck caress her neck softly while kissing , AND remember CLOSE UR EYES ITS NOT POLITE TO STARE!!!!! well Bro if u get ur chance and it works gimme a ring 407-435-7664 ill be glad to hear about how it went or better yet get me on AIM Bluthoughtz

I know totally what you mean! My first kiss was super weird aswell! The guy i was kissing had a large nose area and that had me worried the whole night and then when he went to kiss me we totally hit face! now that I look back on it i think it was super funny but since i've got me a guy that is a great kisser and we dont hit face! haha! But yea your skills will come with practice, plus practice is the funnest way to get good! Just both of you need to relax and have fun with it, and kiss like you are the champion kisser of the world! Try not to think about it as ur learning! It'll come! Just keep up the good work!