Have we lost it already?

Me and my GF have been together for nearly two months, and she just doesn't seem bothered to meet up with me anymore. We used to work together so meeting up wasn't a problem, we used to wait around until our shifts finish, go for a drink or a movie.

I told her that I was worried we wouldn't see eachother when she left, but she always assured me that we would.

Anyway, it's only our first week since she left and when will I be seeing her next? Maybe friday if she isn't too hungover from going out with her friends the night before. Now, sure I accept the fact she's going out with friends, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the fact that she appears to be totally uninterested in spending time with me.

It's weird because right after we see eachother, she sends me sweet messages about how she had a fantastic time, she misses me already etc. I've even asked her if she wants a bit of space, but she says no.

And something I've noticed over the last week or so, she barely can be bothered to text me anymore. This morning I messaged to tell her that I wasn't feeling good so I couldn't go to work. She didn't even reply and I KNOW that she has credit. She doesn't reply unless she's got something to ask, and even in her replies, she's being really blunt with me.

Am I reading too much into this? I really don't want to become a boyfriend of convenience.

does this ever sound like my situation right now only reversed..

with me, i have no clue why ive been doing this, maybe theres something else on her mind, like Momene said it might be her new job.

girls are confusing. you just gotta give them a smack upside the head and say "tell me whats on your mind, i not a mind reader"

well, not litterally haha

but i think you should talk to her about it soon

Okay, abit of an update. She phoned me and was really nice to me. We're seeing eachother tomorrow and she's gonna stay over at mine on Friday maybe. Maybe it was in my head, as she has been a little off in general later.

I'm probably reading too much into things, because I've been hurt so badly before, and don't want it to happen again.