i am a shy girl who likes this man.how can i tell if he likes me.

sparkly

He likes you in the sense of wanting to date you (more than just a fling) if he is emotionally and otherwise available and asks you out on a proper date he plans in advance. If this is the same man, it sounds like he was interested when he asked you out on a date but I would say a majority of men after a date is declined likely would not bother again. It's fine to be shy, but in your case I would risk the rejection - just as he did - and tell him you made a mistake by declining his invitation for a date.

sparkly,

There are generally a whole set of communications that are followed by two people that know each other, and none of them are spoken. The language we use is called body langauge, learn it. And also know there are men out there who are too chicken to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess everybody knows about this body language....you just feel it!...but it`s always worthed to learn more from the books.

It can be learned in part from books, but it must also be learned by observation. each person develops their own body langauge, so you also need to learn what someone's particular langauge is. The same thing done by two different people can mean different things, even if only slightly different. The are differences between cultures, sexes, etc. A person from a Western U.S. state probably has differnet body langauge than a person from New York. A person from "the hood" will have different body langauge than someone from a posh suburb.

Interest topic to be explored. I dont have the absolute knowledge in this theme.....eventhough i will start observating people from now on!. I curiously have been in so many different countries meeting so many different people without paying attention to it.

by the ways....How would you describe the body language from a NY person?