not attracted to me or just lazy?

Me and my bf have just started having sex. I was his first whereras i have had a few other partners and i've noticed that instead of jumping on top of me gagging for it like the other guys i've been with he just kind of lays their and expects me to do everything. Does anyone no why? Thanx x x x

I've been with guys who just aren't into it.. there is this myth out there that boys want sex more than girls but in my experience that is not true..

Maybe he's not turned on by what you do? ask him

or he could just be a lazy guy who's always had girls do things for him and has never had to put effort in anything in his life

Me and my bf have just started having sex. I was his first whereras i have had a few other partners and i've noticed that instead of jumping on top of me gagging for it like the other guys i've been with he just kind of lays their and expects me to do everything. Does anyone no why? Thanx x x x

Well lol. It's usually the other way around. He might just be laid back. Not all guys are how you described.

But the fact that she is expecting HIM to jump on her, isn't she being lazy herself?

maybe... but sounds like she's doing SOME work

they are quite young... maybe just inexperienced.. which isn't a bad thing.

magikal.. wh

at about telling him " I like it when you do this or when you do that'

maybe... but sounds like she's doing SOME work

they are quite young... maybe just inexperienced.. which isn't a bad thing.

I don't get that vibe. She said herself she is expecting him to jump on her like other guys have.

Some people are just like this. Many women out there just lay there and expect the guy to do it and it's considered "normal" rather than "not attracted to me or lazy".

I'm not expecting him to all ways just jump on me Tiredman ..it's just after awhile of me doin all th work it would be nice x

You said "I've noticed that instead of jumping on top of me gagging for it like the other guys i've been"

Not all guys are the same, is my point.