Approaching Guys

Colls

Hey me and my friend were tlakin today, and we really wanna get out there and meet some guys. The thing is, we usually get shy around guys we dont kno. How should we aproach them? Where should we go to find guys? By the way we are 17. And we like to drive around, i have a convertible, so we usually see guys and if we pull up next to them, do we talk to them? and what do we say? We just need some tips on how to start convos with guys we dont kno ( b/c al; the guys we do kno, are just friends and nothin more, or we just wouldnt date them ). Do we approach them at the mall adn say hi?

Guys - how would u liuke grls to approach u?

Gils - What have u done to get the interest of a guy, and had it work?

Thanks

Colleen

Wasup Colls!

I can tell you that if you feel shy around guys, it would be strange of you to pickup guys on the street, while you are shy. You know what I mean.

Becasue normal guy , wont enter your car , becasue he would think you are some kind of b***c girl. Guys do like those , but they are b***c guys them selvs, and I dont think you want guys like these.

If girls would stop in a car and say "Hey little guy , you want to jump in...?"

I would think that there is some kind of trick or these are hookers....

I wont sujest you go and pickup guys with a car. Go to the beach, mall , cinema , Even Mcdonalds.....

I do like girls aproaching me. If they come and say "Would you mind if I and my friend join you for a moive......" Why not..... But If a girl says "HEY SEXY guy , you have such a good body....."

Something fishy about it......

Try aproaching guys in more conservative way.

Approaching guys, I say why not? After all us guys have to put are ego's on the line for you ladies everytime we approach you. Plus, too, for a girl to approach a guy is a rare thing (at least if you don't look like a CK underwear model, heh). We be in shock, "damn it's are lucky day!". We'd be a little surprised at first, but it'd be a good one i'm sure.

from a girls point of view, ive always preferred being the one to go for the lad (it shows your confidence even if you are shy i mean not many girls like it that way) i wouldnt think you'd be that shy after youve plucked up enough courage to go over there and say hi anyway.

it seems to me that you need to get out there and take your chances if you want to start a convo in your convertable then do it that way or in a mall. personally i find it easier to talk to people when i dont know them anway, youve got more to learn. besides its great meeting people on different levels.

get out there and be yourself, you'll feel a whole lot better for going upto the guy that you want (at least you know you'll like him, you picked him) just make sure he's got a great personality first.

anyway gd look and i hope you try it.

hope this helped.

~kel

As a shy guy the phrase going through my mind if a girl showed interest in me would be something close to "Thank God its about ******* time!!"

And I would also add that maybe you should take a look at your pile of male friends and dig a little deeper. It may sound bad an may not be true of any of these guys but ....

a lot of times that initial contact that builds that friendship was based on a higher interest. Like if a guy just starts talking to you out of the blue in class for example, I think chances are he likes you and I would say there is at least a 50/50 chance if not higher that he would go into a relationship.

I am currently trying to find out how to tell a girl that I think im in love with her, or at the very least I have serious feelings for her(she is my best friend).