2 girls... one wants me, i want the other...

Hey everyone... I never thought I'd be posting to anything like this, but... I don't really know where else to go. Here's the story:

I was dating a girl, Julie, for 8 months. We never really got anywhere physically, which was perfectly okay with me. i thought that was made a great couple, other people seemed to think the same. We never had a fight, we never didn't get along, every time we talked it was great. Then, she decided in June that we should break up, because we were going to colleges in different states, and because we weren't really anything more than friends. Needless to say, we didn't really talk for almost a month after that, "Let's still be friends," ha. She knew (and still knows) that I have feelings for her, I haven't stopped, don't really know what I can do to stop. She has since started dating a guy she knows I don't like, she knows I don't get along with. I got upset at this, probably because she never told me, and I found out from a friend who saw them holding hands at a carnival in town. She eventually told me, said that she didn't tell me because she didn't want to hurt me... yeah. Then, 2 weeks after this, she started acting all friendly to me again, which I obviously liked. We didn't bring up our relationship, we were good friends again. Then she started asking me questions regarding my taste for girls, what I liked in them. This was hard for me, obviously, because she was what I wanted in a relationship. I knew something was up, and then I found out who she was trying to set me up with. It was a girl I worked with, Terra. I've known Terra for 2 years now, never had a clue that she's had a crush on me the whole time... I like her alot, she just is not the type of person that I would date. I honestly don't know what I meant by that, it's just, I don't see her as my girlfriend. I love having her as a friend, but I don't know if a relationship would work. Obviously, I'm still obsecessed with Julie, and I know that there is a chance for us to get together again, but I don't know what to do. I would date Terra, if it wasn't for Julie. I don't think it would be fair to date one girl while I still have such strong feelings for another... what do you guys think? any suggestions would be great... If you need to know anymore, just post in here, or IM me, i'm on AOL all the time, or E-mail me...

-Mike

Well i was reading your very complicated life at the moment..You should go out with Tera in my opinion because it isnt fair for you julie obviously has her new b/f you have the rights to have your new g/f and if you guys were ment to be (you and julie) im sure your love will survive till your both single if not then i hope you are happy with tera any any other girl you go out with it isnt fait that you have to stop you love life because this girl that i know you ike dumped you move on aswell Wish you luck

Love,

Dc

Just like you, my life is complicated too. My advice is to take it easy and take it one day at a time. Maybe this Julie chick seems like what you would want in a lover, but after you get close you might realize you just screwed a great friendship. I have had girls that I thought I wanted, then I dated them and our friendship was forever all messed up. Well, some we fixed, but anyways... my advice is date the other girl, date lots of girls and you will find one that is right for you. You sound like you are still young and life just keeps getting more complicated as you grow older. Have fun while you are still young and date lots of different girls, so when you meet the one right for you, you won't let her slip away.

Oh yeah, and one more thing, whatever you do just don't play games with Julie by dating Terra and trying to make her jealous, etc. You're above that.

peace,

-radiofoot