don't know what to get her as a gift!

deziking

well i've been going out with this girl for a few weeks now and christmas is in few weeks and I dont know what to get her! i just want to get her something simple that she will like since we just started dating. And another question she said we should hang out again and i told her we can hang out on wednesday and she said if she doesn't have work at night we will. but she had work from 10-6 and i called her at like 7 only twice but she didn't pickup. i didn't want to be to secure on her and kept on calling i wanted to give her some space. did i do the right thing?

well i've been going out with this girl for a few weeks now and christmas is in few weeks and I dont know what to get her! i just want to get her something simple that she will like since we just started dating. And another question she said we should hang out again and i told her we can hang out on wednesday and she said if she doesn't have work at night we will. but she had work from 10-6 and i called her at like 7 only twice but she didn't pickup. i didn't want to be to secure on her and kept on calling i wanted to give her some space. did i do the right thing?

Does she get her nails done? How about a gift certificate for a manicure & Pedicure from her favorite nail salon? ($25-$35)