thanks for stopping by, I have been dating this one girl for 5 months now. She still wont commit. Yet, everything we do is like bf and gf but its not official so she says. Couple of occasions, she said to date other girls. When I do , she goes ballistic on me. LOL. Last Saturday, I hung out with my friends. Later that night, she called and texted me so much. Saying that she wants to hang out. Mind you, she is the type of person that is needy and that can not be alone. She starts crying and i was a hour away from my house. She invited herself to drive up there while i was with my friends. Now, typically i would go and see her or drive to my house right away. I made plans with my friends and going to stick with it and not going to drop them. What can I do? Geesh, i like the girl so much but she wont commit and she knows what i want. i know she is talking to other guys but not hanging out with him. I mean, i know this she is with me everyday cause she's a leech. any suggestions will help me. Thanks

If you want the truth of how certain type of people can become controlling and how to deal with it read "Help, I'm in Love with a Narcissist" by link removed and link removed. You will learn quite a lot about different levels of controls and how not to retaliate in a passive aggressive way. Maybe yoou need some time to learn how an emotionally healthy relationship should work.

link removed

Sounds like this girl is scared to death of commitment but is also scared of losing you. Its like she doesn't want to admit that what she really wants is a real relationship with you because she is so afraid of getting hurt. Has she been burned badly in the past ?

You need to find out what its going to take for her to come around. If she is saying that she still wants her freedom (for whatever reason) then you need to decide if you will be ok with her still seeing other guys until she decides that she wants a commitment as well. But in the meantime, don't wait around for too long either!