ok- i just need a little bit of advice. i've been broken up with my boyfriend for 2 months now. he decided that he didn't want to be in a committed relationship after being together for 2 and a half years. i recently just started acting like he was my friend to him- and we seem to be getting along a ton better- but i he's dating a girl from his work---who's 19... my ex is 25 and i'm 21. my question is...how do i get him back. do i keep being friends with him like i have been or should i just cut off all contact??? can someone please help??? thank you

Yes you should still be friends with him. And about him going out with another girl. Then you should wait for him to leave her and become single then you should ask him out on a date. But sometimes it helps to wait for a little amount of time for him to forget about her. (just sometimes though)

Hope this can help you with him.

Good luck to the both of you.

spencerbandit88

Being friends is not a bad idea if he likes it but, don't just use it as an excuse to hang onto him in hopes he will break up with her and come back.My guess is he won't stay with a 19 year old girl permantly and probably won't be in a serious relationship with her. Instead, take a little time out for yourself and just enjoy his friendship as a friend only. Also, try hanging out more with some of your girlfriends and consider to start going out with some other guys. If you still really miss your ex boyfriend after seriously giving it a try for quite some time then go ahead and wait for him. Just don't deprive yourself of all the other great guys out there in the world.