Girl says shes growing tired of me

It started 5 years ago when we first talking on the net, well 3 years into our online chatting things got personal..we started talking about meeting eachother, but we were never able to cause of the obstacles like high school and jobs kept us trapped..in april 24th, i took an airplane down here(WV) to meet here, exactly one month from that day i went to california and took her with me, and i grabbed all my belongings and moved here..to be with her, well we had the most awesomist relationship, i loved her so much and i still do, its august now, and shes saying she wants a break from all this, and she wants us to be broken up, i know i should respect her for that..but deep down it kills me, and i have been thinking about suicide...cause i have nothing in california, and ill i have here is her, i know not to tell her that ive been thinking of suicide cause i dont want her to think shes stuck with me cause of that...all i know is i want her back..and if i cant have her...ever then i will probably most likely kill myself...she is my only true love..she will always be my true love...but thats just to me..

Putting pressure on such a delicate situation like this will not work in your favour. The only thing you really can do now is to give her the space she wants and see if she changes her mind.

As for you and contemplating suicide, I think that you have been using this girl to hide your real problems in life. No-one should need someone else to live, it's just not right and for her to know that she is the only thing that matters in your life can only be a negative thing.

You have to understand that to be truly happy you have address your problems and sort through them rather than hiding them behind something else. It's not fair on this girl for you to be leaning your entire life on her and if you love her as much as you say you do, then don't you think you could find the will and motivation to move on with your life?

I am not meaning to be putting you down here, just trying to let you know that there is more to life than just 1 person. You shouldn't be living for just one person. You can see the potential damage this can do to someone as you are feeling this hurt and lack of will to live right now.

Can't you instead learn form your mistake rather than running away from it? If you can shoe her you can be happy you have alot better chance of getting her back, and if she still doesn't want you, well you're happy anyway right?

• 4 years later...