inlove with my bestfriend (girl)

What you've written has got me very confused. Im so sure that i love her, all the emotions.. i feel jealous when she is with other people especially when she is with a guy. I think that i am bi though, sometimes i check girls out but.. i wouldnt make a move on them though, just becuase i wouldnt and i wouldnt want to. Checking other girls out, is that part of being bi??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if you feel that attraction towards both guys and girls then you could be bi. However, you can be straight and look at other girls and think that they are attractive. That is natural. The difference between the two is if, in fact, you are bi then you would feel the same way about girls that you do with guys. You would feel attracted to them sexually.

Well you have to accept you are a lesbian, and that you don't want to confess because you are afraid of all the critisism from outside. Its time you start being honest to yourself and to your environment, you really need to come out of the closet , because you are putting your whole life in denial, and that's not a good thing. I would take it slow and try to find out if she has simular feelings.

sorry - maybe bi or maybe just having fantasies --- wait till she at least has an experience before she really decides what she is...

Im back from my trip now, but while i was on my trip she msg me n told me how much she missed and said that she was thinking about me everyday. i was talking to her and she about stuff and she askd me how much do i think of her, and i askd her the same thing in return and she said, " im my head its you constantly, it never ends"

made me smile ..

Im back from my trip now, but while i was on my trip she msg me n told me how much she missed and said that she was thinking about me everyday. i was talking to her and she about stuff and she askd me how much do i think of her, and i askd her the same thing in return and she said, " im my head its you constantly, it never ends"

made me smile ..

yea sounds to me she feels the same way!! make your move!! lol

made me smile ..

oh dude shes after you! make your move babe. Loved the tipsy idea btw thats awesome.

Now to give a general comment:

Me and my bestie are close but we've never had feelings for eachother, I mean we think eachother is gorgeous but not sexually. I had a pool party a couple of months ago where some of my chick mates all slept over and had conversations.. some leading into bi stuff (all being bi) and then starting discussing kissing chicks and then all started saying when they kissed there besties (there were two sets of besties there, me and my bestie and my gf and her bestie, whos also one of my besties, and then there was my cousin) and me and my bestie just looked at eachother and made a face.... it wasn't meanly done but we both knew we could never pash eachother... we've kissed of the lipz before but that was purely accident... i came up beside her to scare her and she turned around to catch me and we accidentally kissed then i started rolling around on the ground "screaming"... it was really funny... but anywho bak to what i was saying...well actually ive got alot off topic so im gonna start a new paragraph and explain it better...

Well put it this way... I have my Best Friend... then i have my two besties.... so theres one higher than the others but thats normal cause there all that way.. and Ive liked one of my besties for months, but i never told her cuz she had a boyfriend.... i always flirted with her though... but that was normal cause i also liked her boyfriend who i also flirted with (im one of those natural flirts... i just look at someone and flirt its just what i do) her boyfriend has always been one of my close mates and then we introduced him to the chick and they started dating... which caused many problems cause my Best Friend hated the chick but had a huge crush on the guy. Then they had been going out for over a year i think or at least several several months and I started liking the chick and the guy, there both my sorta people... really flirty and umm i dunno they are anywho, I finally told my Best Friend about it and she was helping me sorta not get all depressed and stuff (so to try and stop me getting depressed i dated some people i sort of liked (not as much as the chick and guy) and i just couldnt stand the relationship... but then i was single heaps cause i love being single) anyways then we went and told my other bestie who was the chicks bestie and she talked to the chick... not outright sayig i like her but asking if she likes me and stuff and then the chick pulled me into a room at our youth group and we had a talk and she told me she liked me and i told her i liekd her and then i also decided to tel er i liekd her bf too and then it was sorta complicated cuz we didnt know what to do cuz we both liked eachother and the bf equally and then the bf found out and told us he liked me as wel... and in the end we decided to do a three way dating... so right now im dating a chick and a guy at the same time but they both know and lke we;'re all datig eachother... its like a dating threesome lolz.

Point of my story being... if your getting upset it would be good to tell someone but if you just cant tell anyone then you should just confess to the chick... you could get an unexpected surprise....

btw keep to the "sorry i was drunk story" thats really good... i would use that but i dont drink so my mates would see right thruough it lolz!

Good luck!

p.s. i htink thats the longest post on someones thing ive ever written!

it does sound like she likes you. but be careful. honestly....here's what hapened to me...

sooo.....I came out to one of my close friends, we started to hang out more and more, i would talk to her about how i liked this friend of mine, she always would ask why and started telling me she was jealous of this girl. She started to flirt with me. she told me she at one point she liked me a lot in highschool for a while, and i was really surprised. She started to come on strong with me, pratically jumping all over me putting her hands on my face, playing with my hands. I asked her one day if she liked me, she giggled and turned away, and nodded a little. Time went on and i seriously started to like her back, and i was happy, we hung out everday, she would always give me these looks and silly smiles, and she would try to do stuff liek tickle me, therse so much that she did. One day we were drunk, and she had been flirting with me a lot, and we were cuddling (we had cuddled before) and she was teh one who started to kiss mee! She then flipped out and said that it was a mistake and she likes boys. I told her after it happened, a couple days after (i was drunk again) that i liked her. All she said was that any girl would be lucky to have me and i will find that person.

The sad part is, is that, i felt lucky to have her, but i don't think she will ever relaly believe that, and i think she is scared of getting teased for being gay, and is scared of her parents... etc..

She blamed making out with me... on being drunk but then admitted that she was barely tipsy but she was tired....HOW DO YOU BLAME THAT ON BEING TIRED!!..ugh..lol sorry., But anyway, she said she was experimenting, and it was a mistake. I am crushed, and confused as how someone could act like that and tell me she likes me...jsut to experiement!?!, to me that just says she was leading me on and used me...ya don't do that to friends!!!!!

Do you think your friend would do that? whats her family like?? would she be scared of being in a relationship with you?

If i were you...i would talk to her about sexuality, and find out how she feels about it and all that stuff, and be careful. Find out if she likes you, before you try anything...tell her how you feel. How much do you trust the friendship? OH! and becareful about getting drunk, sometimes that really complicates things......seriously...lol.

I wish you the best of luck, and i hope it turns out for you!

omg, she told you she liked you ... then she said she was experimenting .. i think if that happened to me i would be devastated.

i have a few parties to go to soon, ill find an opportuntiy there... lol

i dont think her family would except it, i dont even think she would but i dont know ...

we were talking and the topic of bi's was brought up, dont know how, but anyway.. she thinks that i am homophobic ME!? HOMOPHOBIC .. thats quite funny. But yeh so i jokingly said "if you were bi, i would still be ur friend see im not homophobic" and things lead on and my question was are you bi? she laughed and didnt answer at first and said " ill let u decide " but i dont know wat that means....... then i kept pushing it asking if she was, and she kept saying "you are so homophobic" kept laughing and saying why should i let you know and stuff. Then in the end she was like " im not bi " .... but i think she only said that because she thinks that im homophobic. she said she was jus leaving me hanging and guessing about her being bi because she wanted to prove that im homophobic, like she was just pretending to show that im homophobic... yeh

So i really don't know. If she was bi, i dont think she would tell me because she thinks im HOMOPHOBIC.

it's so silly.

ive been crying, and it hurts

lastnite we didnt hav a gd conversation. she sounded like she didnt want to talk to me, didnt put the effort into it, wasnt responding to my questions.

today i had a party to go to, at the party she didnt spend much time with me, didnt really talk to me either. i told her to come sit with me, she didnt. when i came close to her, she moved away and even more, she was with her ex boyfriend most of the night. talking to him, joking around with her, flirting with him. she didnt pay any attention to me. when i went home she didnt even say goodbye, and i didnt say goodbye to her either. i thought if i stayd any longer i would start to cry so i left.

Right now i dont know, it hurts. one moment she acts like she has something for me the next she neglects me.

so now im left upset, frustrated, confused and i feel like she doesnt care anymore ..

Easier said than done. I tried talking to her all last night and she just brushed me off.

I havent said anything to her today, I feel stupid if i say anything else to her, seeing as she didnt reply to anything i said last night. I didnt call her tonight, because im scared of her reaction and i figure maybe she just needs some space? she doesnt seem bothered about me not calling, although she usually would get quite upset if i dont call. I saw her on the net, and my world just froze when i realised that her display picture was of her ex boyfriend.

Its killing me, the thoughts that are running through my mind right now.

well i went to this party, she wasnt there though. I got a bit tipsy and had the nerve to call her up, i told her i was sorry, and asked why she wasnt talking to me. She said she was upset because i left her waiting the other day.. ( the other day i was supposed to go out with her but i couldnt make it and i totally forgot to tell her so she was waiting for me, i didnt think it was that big a deal )

then i dont know why but i kept telling her not to leave me and she said that she would never leave me, *not in a million years.*

Now we're talking again and we're going to go out later

... also while i was on the phone, i kept saying dont leave me and i said i need to tell you, i need to tell you

i was crying and i told her i couldnt take it anymore and that i love her, and i just kept telling her that i love her.

but she didnt hear any of it.. because she fell asleep

so just when i have the guts to tell her, she falls asleep ...

well i went to this party, she wasnt there though. I got a bit tipsy and had the nerve to call her up, i told her i was sorry, and asked why she wasnt talking to me. She said she was upset because i left her waiting the other day.. ( the other day i was supposed to go out with her but i couldnt make it and i totally forgot to tell her so she was waiting for me, i didnt think it was that big a deal )

then i dont know why but i kept telling her not to leave me and she said that she would never leave me, *not in a million years.*

good to hear that, did you finally tell her when you went out.??? Do you think you need to tell her that you love her though? I mean, maybe take one step at a time...

well i guess that makes sense, see you guys are already "playing" You sound like the girl that i was involved with, although --- we ended up "quitting" with no talking -- neither of us would admit there was any feelings -- which sucked! small town thing..... i don't think she wanted to admit it herself, but I can't talk for her....

we've been bestfriends for four years, as funny as it sounds we always joke around and tell eachother that we love one another.

like once in a while when im on a call with her, before i hang up i say something like "im not going, still waiting for you to say something" and then she gets all shy and she says " i love you " or something like " i'll be waiting through every second until you call again "

My love for her has grown over the years. I mean i talk to her everyday, nearly every day for four years. So i can honestly say that i love her, out of everyone i know besides my family, i am sure that i do.

We went to the movies the other day when we went out, nothing much happened. Just leaning on eachother and stuff, thats about it.

tonight we are going to the movies again, i askd her to go, but then she said she was inviting a friend and invited her ex boyfriend along and also some other people. But she invited him... i asked her if she did and she denied it and said she didnt, but then i spoke to him and he said she did. I got annoyed so i told her, you can go with him, im not going. After that she got angry.

so right now i dont know if i want to go or not, but i think im leaning towards going because i'd rather be there than not be there ....

Can you ask her if she's getting back together with her boyfriend? It kinda sounds like you're not sure what's going on with them two and that can't help you feel any better.

then at least if she says yes, you know. But I think you should try and find that out.

If you go, you might not like what you're seeing....but if you don't go you dunno what they'll be doing.

maybe you should go, see what thigns are like between them and then maybe talk to her about it. Find out if she wants to get back together with him?

Lastnight she picked him up along with his friend and her other girlfriend. So went out as a group.. it wasnt just with her and her ex. i didnt see any signs between them two when i was there, no flirting or anything. But i had to leave, so i dont know wat happened after that. But what i know is that she got home late. They all went to one of the guys house and hung out there.

Like i said earlier on, she never ever talks to me about guys, never tells me who she likes (if any) never tells me about going out with them, i have to find out from others. I dont know why she doesnt tell me though. So because of that, it is extremely hard to just talk to her about guys and ask if she's planning on getting back together with her ex. But i'll try and find a way to ask her ....

Also i dont like him, and i think she knows that so maybe because of that she doesnt want to tell me...