Nervous about giving BJ

MM58904

Slightly changing the subject...

This morning, gave SO fabulous BJ that left him lying there all dreamy and grinning like a cheshire cat, got up made breakfast for us, and made his pack lunch for him to take to work. I did all my good deeds for the day in the space of 30 minutes.

Moral of the story is...Men are soooo easy to please! lol

well a bit of advice if he likes salty or spicey foods then it migth be on the bad side get him to eat sweat things, fruit and veggies help too. trust me my girlfriend was the same and i changed my eating habbits and now she does not worry bout it anymore.

peace out snowman.

anything elae feel free to ask.

Sorry to be a wet blanket (pun intended) but at three months, you don't know if he is the "one" because you don't know him well enough yet. In particular, do you know if he has had sex - including oral sex - with anyone else in the last 6 months? When was he tested for STDs? It's ineffective unless it's been at least 6 months before the test that he had sexual contact. Please strongly consider waiting until that 6 month period and making sure he gets tested before you do this.

Touche Batya33! At 3 moths, there in NO WAY that u know that he is THE ONE. I gave my Ex a BJ after knowing him about 3 months, but only because I felt guilty about not giving him intercourse and he went down on me, so I fure I returned the favor. But I whould have known better, We did not use protection and did not get tested beforehand, which is partly the reason why I never went all the way with him.

Next time, I'm sticking to the 6 moths rule and getting a test! I've decided not to give any more BJ until I get a ring.

Maybe for the first time you shouldnt swallow, but instead when he comes, taste it a bit(thats what i plan to do). He should hopefully be understanding about this being the forst time giving a bj, and wont expect you to swallow the first time.

And if you do gag, just laugh it off. This is a time to be exploring sexuality, and no one gets it exactly right the first time.