my thoughts are getting the best of me:(!!!!

as you guys all know my deal.....i am sitting here thinking tht she is putting herself out there.......to me we arent speaking and its basically over but in a nutshell it seems that she wont close that door and shes confident on how much i love her and maybe thats why shes not concerned with this.......

to me its cold.......i am beginning to hate her

i feel like telling her

"hey it is evident tht this os over contrary to what you think that you are doing (i.e. waiting for me to get settled) because a woman who claims to love me so much would never alienate me, i refuse to carry this torch another day and i am bringing myselfto the realization that what i thought we had WE DONT i am sorry it didnt work out and i will not expect to hear from you thanks"

part of me wants to pack her crap up send it back with a big note " I AM DONE WANTING YOU"

but between my bad gut feelings about her chatting with other guys.....her thinking she always has me and me not being confident in any decision that i feel may backfire in my face.....i am mind f#$#ED!

i hate this!!!!!!

I have been where you are.

Send everything to her and cut all ties.

Its the only way.

And its hard.

Because YOU have to be ready.

Are you ready?

ready for what...for her to never come back......well she isnt in my life now and we broke up under horrible circumstances in january(she came back after 4 months)

as of now we arent speaking and her words are "dont know what the future holds for me"

that was a response to me asking her if i should move on......so she obviously is keeping me on a string.....i just dont know whether to push the envelope of giving her her stuff back or just letting go imean iys nothing to important.....i guess in the grand scheme of thing it doesnt matter buti just feel that she knows i am waiting and for one she doesnt care and two ooohhhh i dont know f this! fher! f it all!!!!!! i am so confused

i guess if i sent her herstufff she would just think i am trying to get a manipulative reaction......maybe i am cause i am desperate i am trying to leave it be and just go about my life but then i get caught up

i guess i feel that i want us to hate eachother so i can move on!!!!!!

ready to move on .... ready to completely let go ......

Take a deep breath and really focus in on what you are doing to yourself. Take a step back.

Hating each other wont solve anything ......

And sending her stuff back is good ... dont worry about her reaction. What she thinks doesnt matter anymore.

ready to move on .... ready to completely let go ......

Take a deep breath and really focus in on what you are doing to yourself. Take a step back.

Hating each other wont solve anything ......

And sending her stuff back is good ... dont worry about her reaction. What she thinks doesnt matter anymore.

i guess i feel that i would opening aother wound for her to respond to which i may not want right now its a civil....i just dont want this kinda notion...

i do still love herand i feel that our relationship isnt worth deep sixing forever but reality is setting in and maybe i am not ready to act on it

Hang in there!

You are going through the anger phase. It happens. You think "How could she do this to me? Did she not value us?" Etc...

Don't send her back stuff! It doesn't make you look good and you will probably just regret it because you won't get much of a reaction if she has moved on.

If you really feel like you need a fresh start, either just throw it away or pack it up and put it in storage out of sight.

You're doing great and have been strong. Just keep on truckin', bro.

Hang in there!

You are going through the anger phase. It happens. You think "How could she do this to me? Did she not value us?" Etc...

Don't send her back stuff! It doesn't make you look good and you will probably just regret it because you won't get much of a reaction if she has moved on.

If you really feel like you need a fresh start, either just throw it away or pack it up and put it in storage out of sight.

You're doing great and have been strong. Just keep on truckin', bro.

that was what i thought that she would be on the look out for some kind of action which i dont want to give her....and giving her her stuff back is just that

the only thing i can do is keep NC which is hard for me because she isnt calling but i also find it hard to not call her to keep my self respect.....which i am doing