what makes ladies hot and wanting sex?

Every girl gets turned on by different things, the goal though for you, is to make her wet. If she's wet, she'll be revved and ready to go.

Many men make the faulty assumption that women get turned on by romantic gestures, when in fact that's usually not the case (romantic gestures stimulate an emotional response, not necessarily a sexual one). We are sexual creatures, let's face it, we wouldn't be here today if our ancestors didn't love, and frequently engage in sex, sex, sex and more sex.

Women are turned on by the thought of being teased, touched and penetrated in a certain type of way, and often times by a certain type of male.

Lots of kissing and touching. Kisses and touches should be gentle initially. Clitoral stimulation and vaginal caresses will usually get most ladies hot. More aggressive touches if she is open to that but not initially; but I do agree that each lady is different and what one likes, another may loathe.

eery girl is different. apparently, some girls like their ears to be kissed or sucked on, but it just grosses me out.

Me too. Makes my skin crawl.

If a guy is rough with me it will usually turn me on. Like if he pushed me on the couch, slapped me (playfully, of course), and tore off my shirt, I would be begging for sex.

A full-body message always does the trick too.

And while romantic gestures certainly don't turn me on, if they are not used, they turn me off.

I agree with ya.. the guy can be the best lover in the world.. but if he acts like he's not interested in me.. or does nothing romantic in the week before I see him.. my libido drops drastically for him.

If he calls me frequently just to let me know he's thinking about. then I'm dying to jump in bed with him again.