Satisfaction?

I was hurt badly. I attempted to commit suicide because I wanted to end the heartache, crying, and loneliness. The anti-depression helped me to see color in life again. I got myself into another bad relationship, got hurt, and got into another bad relationship, got hurt... I kept using other person as a rebound to get over with. Most of the time, I wasn't looking for a rebound. They just came to me with a full knowledge of being a rebound. One of them said, "I rather be with you than not to be with you at all". I got hurt again.

I have been searching for my soulmate. I like to be love and be with someone. Life is incompleted without someone to love. Being alone is like being in hell to me. I couldn't stay single for more than a month. So far, this is my second month being single. I feel great. No fight. No tears. No heartache. No jealousy. No worry. I could not take it anymore heartbreak. Being alone is the best option for me because I have no luck with love. I cannot stand this loneliness anymore. I need to be with someone. It is an addiction.

I cannot stand being in a relationship because I do not want to get hurt. When I got hurt, I want to be alone. When I am alone, I want to be in a relationship. Life is complicated.

Is anyone has the same feelings?

Are we ever satisfy with what we have?

Maybe you should take a break and get into a position in life where your satisfied being single. Then, and only then, should you even consider a relationship with a man/women.

In my personal experience, a break-up where I'm still self-supportive helps me, due to the fact that i'm not useless on my own.

Please, have faith, don't give up on love so easily. There's a guy/gal out there that's just DYING to meet you. He's been thinking about you since he/she was born. He/she dreams about you every night. Cheers~

I agree with Layword. Perhaps you need to step back and instead of focussing on the pain of relationships past and loneliness to get a new and more positive perspective on life. Don't let the "loneliness" bring you down - use this time by yourself to figure out your identity, what you want out of life, your goals etc. It can be a great period of self discovery.

I am sure you are a beautiful, intelligent and talented person with lots to offer someone. Think of all the things you can learn from those relationships past and try avoiding making the same mistakes. In the interim, take comfort in your friends and family. And there's always someone here willing to listen and speak to you

All the best.