hey guys i have posted a couple of posts before and you guys help me and i thank you. i got another situation. though well kinda well here goes.

ok me and my ex broke up a month ago. oh course i tried to get back with her in the beginning then i quit talkin to her, then we started talkin again and then stop and then we did it one more time and now im at where im at now. we stopped. i live in virginia beach in my old house my parent use to own and there about to sell it so i lived there for a year. me and my ex agreed that we need to get ourselves together. i was going to go to texas to do so. and she thought it was a good idea becuase since my parents live there they could support me and all yea. i choose to stay here and take care of myself. we got into an aguement for me not going and i asked her why she cant be satified with the decsion i made. and she just refuses to do so. then she stopped talking to me. honestly i think thats messed up. i told her how i feel about her and stuff and she knows how a feel about her. and i know how she feels about me. but i don't think its right for her to do that. when i went to her house today i asked her why she stopped talkin to me and she said becuase she doesnt want to see me struggle. i didnt know what to say after that. but i did tell her well i don't see why you just cant be my friend and suppost me on my own decsion. and i told her that was going to just go to texas. i thought that would make her happy. tonight when everything was going down about me moving i made a last minute call decision and decided that i didnt want to go. i could'nt do it. i just didnt want to go. i think i could handle myself down here. so thats what im going to do. and with her im just going to do nc so i can get my life together and not worry about her for now.

does anyone have any opinion on my story and what you think about how she doesnt or no why she doesnt accept my decision? i love her to death i do but i mean if im not going to be happy about doin all that then im going to do what makes me feel happy.

Right now you are broken up. That's all there is to it. She has no right to be mad at you. You are a big boy and are allowed to make your own decisions. Don't let her dictate what you do because you are both young and right now you are on shaky ground as is. If you stay broken up and did something just to please her, you would end up regretting it. Bottom line...that was not her decision to make, and she has no right telling you what to do. It's not her business anymore. That's why they call it a break up. "It's called a break up because it's broken".