Dealing with emotions of getting back together

For all those of you out there who are or have been in my situation of wanting to get back together with your ex, how have you gone about doing it? Have you found that "No Contact" has worked to your advantage? Does this really make you more attractive in their eyes if they still have feelings for you? Or have you asked them if there is any chance of the 2 of you working things out? Just interested in how others have dealt with this situation.

NC is not a way of winning back your EX for the hundredth time. If you want to get back to your Ex call them, talk to them, don't show up begging.

Of course there's a chance of a break-up working out in a relationship again, as long as the problems were solved and the break-up wasn't messy.

More info is needed to help YOU though, unless your just curious.

Each relationship is different and to make a general statement without knowing the facts would be pointless. People can give you their personal 'story' involving getting back with an ex but that's all really.

I got back with an ex after a long period apart. We didn't part first time as enemies and it was all quite amicable. The second time round, I think we both realised that it had finished first time round; we just wanted to be sure! ;D