Flirting with the barista

rachelb11

I'd say hes definantly attracted to you. The reasons that he is not approaching you could be complicated but unless he has a girlfriend you shouldnt have anything to worry about if you approach him yourself (which is what i think you should try).

Get his number for sure and get to know him, im sure hed like that

Oh I would say he likes you! All the signs are there... even his friend pointing it out to you in front of him. I would say he probably shares the fact he likes you but is scared you will laugh at the prospect. Lots of people feel shy in front of someone they find attractive! It's quite normal behaviour for some.

Why not send him a different order... to meet you for dinner!

You could wait a while longer but although he is giving our signals, I don't know if you are giving out any back which would mean he doesn't feel confident enough to ask for your number etc.

I'd say hes definantly attracted to you. The reasons that he is not approaching you could be complicated but unless he has a girlfriend you shouldnt have anything to worry about if you approach him yourself (which is what i think you should try).

Get his number for sure and get to know him, im sure hed like that

deleted thread

Find out his work hours from one of his friends, and just "happen" to be there right when he gets off. Guys like it when girls are confident, so just be straight forward. No need for rehersing, make casual conversation (ask how he likes working there, that your looking for a job or something) and if he doesnt already ask you on a date then ask yourself!

Then again you might scare him if his friends tell him you were asking about his hours... haha so maybe just figure it out from observation.

Oh I would say he likes you! All the signs are there... even his friend pointing it out to you in front of him. I would say he probably shares the fact he likes you but is scared you will laugh at the prospect. Lots of people feel shy in front of someone they find attractive! It's quite normal behaviour for some.

Why not send him a different order... to meet you for dinner!

You could wait a while longer but although he is giving our signals, I don't know if you are giving out any back which would mean he doesn't feel confident enough to ask for your number etc.

deleted thread

He may have taken your "umm sorry" as rejection, yes! It seems he told his friend he likes you and his friend acted on his behalf... though maybe not his request. If you had smiled at him even and said something like: "If he wants it..." and looked at him for a reply... that would have been seen as an invitation for him to reply and ask himself.

Perhaps another opportunity will present itself, perhaps not.

If he is that interested he will try again. Let him pursue you. Guys love girls who take the initiative as it's flattering but it doesn't mean they want them and rarely stay with them.

Be around. flirt, make eye contact etc but don't give yourself to him on a plate, or in your case, a napkin.

Yeah I think he must have said something to his friend, but then he didn't say anything to me and his friend kept looking at him to say something. I mean wouldn't it have been his perfect opportunity? He doesn't look that shy!

Would I have looked a bit eager and desperate if I responded "yes I'll have his no!!" do you think that's how most ppl would have reacted by being all surprised?

Ahhhh so confusing!

He may have taken your "umm sorry" as rejection, yes! It seems he told his friend he likes you and his friend acted on his behalf... though maybe not his request. If you had smiled at him even and said something like: "If he wants it..." and looked at him for a reply... that would have been seen as an invitation for him to reply and ask himself.

Perhaps another opportunity will present itself, perhaps not.

• 2 weeks later...