Pregnancy

ang3l2004

Yes I have a few questions about pregnancy not saying that I am or that I am not but it does not hurt to find these thing's out just in case from people who know that have had kids or mabe they are pregnant!

I know one of the first signs of pregnancy are a missed or late period well I have yet to have mine this month and there is 5 days left in this month and yes I am getting a little worried! What signs can I look for from here on out that could point me to letting me know that I may be PG? I know some of you would say take a test but truth is it could be to soon either way and I am a little nervous

If you are pregnant or have children how long does it take for you to actually know it and what feelings come along with that?

I dont know if I am or not but im being cautious just because I have yet to start and this month is almost up.

What are some early prenancy signs and how do you feel? Now if I am it's not because I played around and did not use protection I used protection but a few times the condom broke and that makes me a bit nervous. I have never had a child but would like to know as much as I can just in case and if I am I would def keep the baby because I do not believe in abortions but even if im not atleast I will know certain things in case one day it actually does happy if I am I will do the right thing

So can someone or anyone please help me out and give me some advice pointers and answers to what I can do what signs I would have and how to go about dealing with this thankyou so much

That's the thing I am so nervous to take and find out that I really am and I dont want to get nervous if I am and it's complicating hehe I am a little nervous right now thinking about how there is only 5 days left in this month and I have yet to even start or feel like i'm going to and thankyou for responding Is there anything else I should look for? Is it very possible that I am when there is not even a week left in this month?

That's the thing I have been tired alot lately but I dont know if it's in the mind or I really am and The guy that I am dating told me that his intuition is that I am and I said we dont know that yet and he said I know that you are thing is the next night he threw up and I said why are you getting sick he said i have no idea and I think he is more stressed and worried about it then me.... It's normal to be nervous and worried but I am not fully worried because I have yet to find out if I am... I just know that I have not started there is 5 days left in this month and periodically I get a sharp cramp or pain in my stomach and it may be to soon to get symptoms or I may be just late either way it's good to be cautious and learn about these thing's anyway if you are sexually active

What worries me is the fact that there is only 5 days left in this month and every month since I have started I go 7 days I dont feel natious or anything but do feel like im tired more often is there anything else that I can look for?

Those little pains I remember too. I didn't feel sick at all but many people do. If you miss your period you should take a test so you will know either way. Also discuss with your b/f his wishes and yours. If you turn out not to be pregnant and you both decide that now is not the right time for a baby, please do use precautions.

Yeah that's the thing we have talked about it and we do use protection but twice the condom broke... Now we have discussed if I am or if I was not pg and He said if he was a girl he would get an abortion well I dont believe in getting one and told him my thoughts on that and he told me to do whatever I wanted to do that it was my decision that he would get three jobs if he had to and he would do what he is supose to do for the baby which he told me he wouldn't go out drinking that he would like for me to quit smoking cigs and yes that is a great idea and that is something that I would do... But what worries me is the fact that he looked at me the night before last and told me he knew I was that he could feel it and that is what he feels and I told him no because we are unsure yet that we have not had a test to see and he told me he can feel it inside that I am... That kind of scared me a bit but either way I am having an ituition that is telling me I am as well but im blocking that feeling out I feel inside that its very possible I am because i'm late yet im scared and I dont want to face the fact that I could be if u can understand that..

You are quite young yes?

It sounds as if you both would like a baby. It sounds like you are both romanticising pregnancy. Many guys are really proud when they discover their g/f is pregnant and carrying their child. It proves their sexual virility.

I think you have to wait until you know for sure. When the reality dawns, you may think differently or you may decide upon marriage etc.

If it turns out that you are not and neither really want a baby at this time, perhaps you need to look at using a spermicide as well with the condoms.

Babies are lifelong committments. You cannot just get fed up of them. Your behaviour affects them and can have a good/devastating effect on them that is lifelong. Forget getting up when you want to in the morning or afternoon. Forget having a nap when you want. Forget going to the shops quite so easily until they are quite grown!

I have three teenagers now and even though they are much older, I still cannot do the things I want to. Now I have the money, I cannot travel the world when I want. First I have to ensure that I have enough to take them along and if they don't want to, I have to find someone to stay with them, which they don't like!

Believe me, being a parent is not easy.

Go get a pregnancy test.

If you are already late for your period, now is the time to take a test. You will then need to go to the doctor and get on prenatal vitamins if you are going to keep the baby. You will also need to get insurance, if you dont have it.

Go to your local planned parenthood or health department if you dont have a regular GYN to see.

well all i can say to you is when me and my b/f found out i took a test and before that i was really tired all the time and could not pay myself to stay awake i used the bathroom a lot and also got sick could not stand the smell of certain things and would get sick my head would hurt all the time....so take the test...dont be cheap with your test my was 30 dollars$...

Hi there, like southern girl said, the best thing to do is to take a test. I know I had a scare one month, i was 5 days late. I was petrified to take that test, but i figured knowing was better than speculating. Well, wouldn't you know it not even an hour after I took the test (negative result) my period started.

When should your period be by the way? Are you already late, or are you just waiting?

Well I am late and this month is almost up so it's worrying me alot I know the best thing to do would be get a test and im so afraid to find out what it may be so im going to go get one tomorrow....I know if I am it would change everything and it scares me but if it is that I am then I am def going to do what I have to do just a little afraid being that this would be my first