I am trying to get a girl

eXe333

It's so true when they say "stop caring". It's not that you don't care about others, you just need to stop caring about how people would "think".

Just remember when you're comfortable, talking to your friends, families and anyone where you feel you don't need to pull a smile or trying 'hard'.

Until you get up on a table and yell "Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious" and realize that does not hurt your chances with women (in some senses it increases your chances) you will continuously have those "weird looks"

Why because man, YOU ARE the man its simple dude.

You are giving them the opportunity of a life time. To go out with you!

It's a one in a million chance to be on a date exe333. WOOOO there is only one of you be you. Why wouldn't they want to go out with you I mean honestly. You have Good grammar, polite, a caring guy, and I'm sure you have lots of interests.

Why wouldn't they want to go out with you.

It took awhile for me to realize it, learn from my experiences. Just being confident enough to say something means a lot. Especially when you act or feel like it doesn't matter if they say yes or no.

because truly it doesn't!

The only thing that matters is if you ask!

Once you do your part the rest is out of your hands. The stress is off you man. I've said and screwed up on my wording said blahahahhelakhalhsdlahs because I screwed up a word, nu nut nuttrrric

nutrit

nutritio

nutrition.

See right there is a prime example, if you have confidence while trying to say something then it doesn't matter.

When you look like a sad puppy the girl is more likely to try and console you then go on a date.

There is no reason for them to say no, and all the reasons for them to say yes

My woman told me tonight, your looks don't matter to me, your personality shines through.

My response was, "What you don't think I'm cute" "Oh you're dead sexy baby"

get your friends to introduce you 2 people, your bound 2 find one chick you like mate and when you do try go with her by just talkin 2 her then let it go naturally from there

Every time I tell my friend, to ask his girlfriend, or him to show me a girl. They say they are all taken. I have failed so many times, in the clubs, I ask a girl to dance, she walks away, blahha. I maybe need to work like crazy to get the good looks. Everyone is saying, I got the cute baby looks, and the girls want the bad boy look.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...