If I do it, will he always want it?

If you're not ready, you're not ready. You'll have to give him a blow job though, otherwise his balls will rupture

No, his balls won't rupture. He can take care of himself. Don't do ANYTHING that you are not ready to do, sex, oral sex, or otherwise.

Believe me, any guy that takes off on you because you wouldn't pleasure him isn't worth your time. Don't let guys get to you and don't compromise your values!

The best way to handle this situation if you're not ready is to not put yourself in the position to do anything you're not comfortable with unless and until you ARE ready. As in, don't be cuddling all alone under the blankets in the dark. That kind of thing.

Edited to Add:

And yeah, once you do have sex he'll probably want it all the time. But you can (and should) say no if you're not in the mood. Just because you've done it with someone it doesn't mean they now get to have full access whenever they please.

well he prorbably will want it more then you would after that. (if I understood the question correctly) but if it is enjoyable for you as well( as a guy I always try to please my gf in bed so the sex would be enjoyable for both of us as just for me!) you would want it too as much as he wants.

for that reason me and my gf like sex equally and desire it at the same frequency!!!

hope this helps.

remember if he can please you in sex and make you feel good sexually means that he cares for you and for that reason you would like sex as much as he does.

after any of you had sex, did you want it every time you saw your partner?

Nadine, my answer would be "no", having sex a first time does not suddenly open the floodgates and turn you into humping rabbits. You will find your own levels of frequency and sex is different each and every time so it is (hopefully) not something you would get bored with.

You can have an active sex life and not have a relationship that is sex-based. If you are close friends and confidantes, have things in common and like to do things together (other than have sex) sex can be just one part of your relationship - even if it happens every time you see each other. Also, sex cannot create love but it can be a way to express love and caring.

I don't want our relationship to become sex based. I want it to be emotional.

Sex with someone you love is one of the most emotionally fulfilling things in a relationship. Sex should be the ultimate expression of intimacy.

Anyway, bottom line is it is afr more common for people in relationships to complain about not enough sex that too much sex. Honestly, I really don't think this should be something to worry yourself about.

Nadine,

In answer to your original question. In the long term I believe your sex drives will determine who wants it more. He may want it more, all the time, or only once every few weeks. Likewise, what kind of sex drive do you have? If it isn't any big deal to you now, you may not want it that often once you start. Just depends...

You can have an active sex life and not have a relationship that is sex-based. If you are close friends and confidantes, have things in common and like to do things together (other than have sex) sex can be just one part of your relationship - even if it happens every time you see each other. Also, sex cannot create love but it can be a way to express love and caring.

I agree. For many men, sex is a way of expressing one of the most powerful emotions around...love.