Lost First Date

millen

Hello all,

Thanks for the responses for my previous posts. I am sorry for a new post, but i guess the readability of an existing post is not as good as it is for a new one. Hence this post. Sorry if its a mistake. You can read my previous post here:

Coming to the currentsituation:

I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder!! I am not able to remove this girl from my mind, and i really need to gettogether with her. I also have couple of other thoughts, like may be she didnt like the way i live, may be she doesnt want to go with me anymore. How do i be apologetic and tell her that i really liked her and ask her to know me. Even then if she doesnt like me, i'll think thats my fate.

Please advice. And when do i call her again? What if she doesnt answer. can i leave her a message?

Thanks a ton for all your support. Really really appreciate it.

Well, first things first. CHILL. You need to relax, these things are far easier then you think. Far too often people get wrapped up in the "game". You know when people say "Be yourself, trust your gut, and be honest..." Well there is some simple wisdom behind all of that.

Don't play a game, do you play these kinds of games when you meet new guys who end up being your buds? I think not, why? Because you don't have this preconceived notion of how you are suppose to act.

You want to form a new relationship based on trust, honesty and the real you. As hard as it is to believe, (Trust me I can't quite believe it) not everyone in this world will like you. Don't try and change yourself or put on masks. This won't help you at all. Do you really want to start a relationship that is based upon a false you? That's a lot of work to maintain the false self for someone else.

What's my point? Well be yourself, and do what you feel is right. If you think you scared her off and want to apologize then do it. Don't expect anything though. It's really hit or miss when you are meeting new people, especially when it comes to dating.

When you act in this situation make sure it's in YOUR best interest. Can you leave a message? Well depends what you want to say. If you want to apologize, you should do it in person. If you want to say 'I had a great time, I hope to see you again." Then you can leave that message. Once again, do what you are comfortable with. Understand?