Should guys change to make a girl like them?

Well, im 16 ive fallen for a girl hard. she is very popular but not typical, shes gorgeous, but nice to everyone even the ones she dislikes. everything about her is incredible and theirs nothing i want more then to just be able to hold her.... I am tall good looking(Cute appaerently) in good shape funny sweet caring, loyal, on paper the ideal guy correct? but the problem i have is im deadly afraid to talk to her, im so ridiculously shy its not even funny. ive been told by more then one person that if i were to be myslef(like i am with my friends and faimly) that id be a moajor player and could get loads of girls. this is encouraging but im not that kind of guy at all, all ive ever wanted was a girl who i could care for and who cared for me.now something has happened that kind of gives us common ground, we have something to talk about, but i dont know how to im so shy so im torn, on the one hand there isnt anything id want more then to talk to her and be around her and even if i didnt get her just make her feel my friendship would be great. then on the other hand im desperatly shy.

so what i was wondering was, is it rite for a guy to change himself to make a girl to liek them, im in good enough shape but their is a person at my gym who wants me to get into this body building thing which would make me look better, but should i force myself to be unshy? in generall is their anything wrong with changing your personality for a girl? i dont think id be willing to change my personality but do you guys think i should force myself to be outgoing like i am with my friends?

I wouldn't necessarily define "pushing yourself to be unshy" as a personality change. By making yourself outgoing your are simply making your personality available for more people to enjoy (or not enjoy

No matter how much you try, you will likely always be introverted in someway.

If you don't become more outgoing and talk to this girl you are interested in you will regret it in the future. Don't make excuses for not talking to her.

If you have friends who tend to be more outgoing, hang out with them more. Hopefully they will tend to be around girls, or this girl you are interested in more, and you will have more opportunities to talk to these girls and open up so you can "be yourself" around them.

all ive ever wanted was a girl who i could care for and who cared for me.

Awww that is soo cute

But anyway no you shouldnt need to change yourself for a girl and from what you just wrote you dont need to.You sound like a really nice guy.Im with scorchiodub about hanging with some outgoing people. That way you get a chance to maybe hang with her.

Or befriend some of her guy mates.Get close to her the easy way

And dont force your self to be unshy.I know so many of my mates who are attracted too shy people. They find it better because with loud ones theyre way to outgoing and over confident

good luck

Change only if it makes you happy. I personally wouldn't change my self for one particular girl. Change ur self for many girls and myself, yes of course.

Try speaking to this girl. Shes not the only girl in this world. Better to find out now if she likes ya, then keep wondering. She probably already has an opinion of ya, so changing now probly won't help much. Just go for it.

Id advise you to go to the gym, its good fun and makes u feel good about ya self.

simply, never change yourself for anyone. NEVER!

but making yourself less shy and more outgoing isnt exactly changing yourself, just your confidence in yourself. which is a good thing.

just talk to her like you would any other of your female friends.

and chacnes are things will more along much more smoothly for you.