Anal Masturbation

I am 26/M. I tried Anal Masturbation some days before for the

first time. I did it at night. I felt really good then but

was unaware what was waiting for me next morning. Next

morning a felt a cramping pain in my stomach. I shitted but bowels were not clear, The pain reduced but did

not go away. After one hour, again I felt the cramp and had

to go to toilet. This went on for an entire day. I

repeatedly felt the cramping pain, went to latrine 5-6 times

and farted loudly, God knows how many times. This

uncomfortable stuff existed throughout one week. Just think

how embarrassing it was to go to latrine repeatedly in the

office and farting loudly in public.

Anyway, I decided I will not do anal masturbation again as

the side effect is very bitter. But you know sometimes I

feel strong urge for it. Is there any solution so that I

can continue to practise anal masturbation without this bad

side effect?

LOL, sorry to be rude but your post made me laugh my a#* off and cheered me up a little! Anal masturbation!? what the f...!?? Can't say I've tried that one my man, my advice is if you do it and your crapping your pants at work then you should way the positives against the negatives. Is it worth doing if you feel like a bowel time bomb is gonna go off at work every hour or so?

If you love it sooo much, just wait til the weekend when you don't have to go to work the next day and you can use your own home facilities, believe me I know what bowel cramps are like when your at work....

Take care and take it easy on the anal wanking.....

Well the first thing you should do is go to your local adult store and get some aids to help you out.

I am sure there is some sort of medical aid that you can purchase to help you on your quest.

You might even what to consult a doctor if your urge for this is that severe.

Good luck to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I sorry to hear about your troubles after anally pleasuring yourself. I'm hetrosexual but I often use a butt-plug or dildo in my anus while masterbating.

What were you doing to cause such problems? I sometimes get very energetic when #$%&ing my anus but nothing like your story has ever happened to me.

Hi Captain Nemo,

This is totally unrelated to your anal masturbation question. Did you know that one of the names that Jack the Ripper used was Mr. Nemo. Which means something like Mr. Nobody in Latin. I am just reading a novel on Jack the Ripper and thought it was interesting, and just in case you don´t know just wanted to let you know Hopè you have no more similarities with Jack!

Bye bye,

Reborn

• 2 months later...

hi e_dude

no that is not anal masterbation.

I did that by inserting one finger in my anus slowly, properly lubricating my finger and putting a condom on it. I inserted my finger and when it

got 3-4 inches deep inside I started to stimulate my prostate by slow circular motion.

Anyway, I never tried the way which you hve suggested. I will try that. Pls tell me how you did you stick something in yr anus.

Hi nuckingfutz

pls e-mail me and give me details what do you do to yr anus to feel enegetic.

my e-mail ID is : email removed

Mr. Reborn

Hve you read "20 thousand leagues under the sea" by Jule Verne. That is a sci-fi. The name of the main character is captain nemo. He decided to live a life under the water in a submarine, away from the misery of mainstream human society. He was a rebel with a cause.

Hey Nemo,

I have tried anal stimulation a couple times.I suggest using your finger with lube like you said,but don't stimulate your prostate.

Try just inserting your finger while you are relaxed and then start slowly moving your finger in and out or in a circular motion,don't stimulate your prostate directly until your are really relaxed or at all.

If you still have the same pain afterwards then I suggest going to a doctor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...