i have fallen in love with an angle

Smiling is always a good sign. Has she made eye contact with you yet? Its a gutsy gesture, but it says a lot. If she hasnt, maybe you could try doing it to her. Play her game. if she is leaving things on her desk for you to return to her, return them to her and play along. She may be just trying to get you around her in an innocent manner. You should return her belongings to her anyway, just as a kind gesture and if she for any reason is not interested in you already, it probably wont be long for her to BE interested once you return her things and make eye contact. Also, make her laugh, smile, giggle. Give her compliment and ask her questions about herself. Show her you are interested in her as a person.

My advice- be gutsy! Do something like strike up a conversation and suggest the two of you do something sometime (IE. Start talking about something you know she might like, like a certain movie, and then suggest the two of you go see it together.)

Girls LOOOOVE a guy that's brave enough to 'pursue' them.

Yeah, take the advice from these too replies. That's good advice. Those signs are definitely what I do when I like a guy. So she's into you. Like the above one said, strike up a convo and suggest to do something with her sometime. You don't have to make it sound like a real "date" right away, but as things go on it might turn into one.