Another Saturday Night.....

yes, long and lonely weekend for me. starting from friday night i have been dreading the weekend. the hours seem to go by so slowly. then i start to think of all the things we used to do over the weekends. the routine lunch at the market. the shopping. the him of to church and then us out to dinner.

man it just makes me cry. well. tomorrow is monday. at least i will have work to take my mind of things. though i hate mondays. i am feeling so down now it hurts.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Thank you for your moral support Blue Sea.

I replied you in PM.

I am taking everyday at a time. Sometimes work is the best medicine to get your mind of our exes. But it isn't the cure to the root.

However, I believe sooner or later, we could get over it and move on with our life.

Occasionally I had relapse and start thinking of my ex. Sometimes, I felt like I am dissatisfy with my life.

I felt like my life is a constant struggling. After you climb up a mountain, there is another mountain await you.

I think kitten said it the best:

"I guess all we can really do is know that one day there will be someone that appreciates what we have to give...and won't stomp all over it ..."

My ex didnt appreciate what we had or what I could give...but maybe now she does. If she could have then she wouldnt have only seen the bad or negative because there really was so much more good. But she didnt appreciate it.

Hi Sandyv~I just found this thread, sorry you are still having a hard time.

Breaking up just sucks, plain and simple. Somedays I really have to fight to

keep my ex out of my thoughts, I have to push her out. Make myself think of

other things, almost like quitting smoking or something, ehhhhhh. But it is getting better, and it will for you too. Hang in there. You will find someone who will really love that you love them to the moon and the stars.

Take good care,

Lone

I understand, in fact I feel the same way, but we will heal...and then who knows?I find myself missing her a great deal this week, it's the holiday for me I think. I don't know why though, I guess just because we aren't together for

the first time in 7 years...but hey, considering my ex I should be glad!

You hang in there

Take good care-

Lone

Hey Sandyv,

I read your postings all the time, and I feel so bad, I know the pain your are going through, and the emotions running none stop in your head.

I wish there was an easy way to get rid of those feelings ( I have looked ) but there isnt. Only time, support from friends and family, this website and maybe a little medication

I just want you to know that Im thinking of you. I wish I had the words to make you feel better, Im not very good at it.

I hope you have a good night - Hang in there.

John