I need some advice on how to please him

I'm only 14 so the most I've done with a guy is make-out so far. And last night I was making out with my boyfriend. But I've been thinking today about how I could please him sexually without actually losing my virginity already. I've heard of handjobs and stuff like that but i don't know the first step on how to do that. I need some details on how that stuff is done. Please help me out!

First of all, you are young...

So I would want to ask how old this boyfriend is and how long you two have been together. And secondly, Do not do anything unless you are absolutely 100% positive its what YOU want. Do not do it just for him!

If you are actually thinking about anything like this, you should probably talk to him about it first. Tell him your feelings and find out how he feels about the matter. Also, make sure you let him know what you want and don't want. But again, do not do this for his sake.

As for what a guy likes... Basically anything! Unless he is only in it for sex, he should be happy with whatever he gets. Kissing (making out) should please him just fine. But as for sexual pleasures, try maybe massaging or something to that effect. If you care for more advice, just ask.

Hope some of this helps.

Well you could always ask him to "help you please him". Guys generally know what feels good. Communication is key. If you want some pointers on a hand job I've give you the basics.

First you need to get the penis out and in the open, through the pants and through the top of the pants really won't give you a good angle, it's best to pull the pants down or all the way off.

Next your going to want to get the penis lubed up. Spit works great; you can either start with some oral sex (penis in the mouth). If that is too much for you, then spit in your hand and spread it up and down the shaft.

You are going to want to stay near the tip the penis I'd say focus on the top 2 inches. (This is where most of the nerves are) Play with it, move it around in your hand, when you want to get him off you want to go in an up and down motion. Some guys like it fast, others slow (ask him, see how he likes it). Don't be afraid to ask him how you can make it better, he won't be mad or embarrassed.

He doesn't expect you to be skilled at this like he is. Have fun with it; try different things to see what works for him and you. Remember to keep it wet, it feels better and stops any chaffing (Very bad!).

So...

1. Keep it wet

2. Stay near the top

3. Up and down works best

4. Communicate

Lastly, make sure he returns the favor! Don't be afraid to tell him what you want and how he can't make you feel better. Most guys don't really know what feels good for a woman. Plus every woman is different. So, once again, communicate!

I hope this helps, have fun