Only we give up the idea of getting back,we can get over our ex!

This is my second day of NC.I didn't go to the forum of getting back togather.Bcause I reliaze that as long as we keep the idea of getting back,we never can be healed.What we need do is stop all the thoughts about getting back or missing ex.Even try to forget your pain.

I had kept being friend with my ex after broke up.Bcause My ex told me we could get back by rebuilding the friendship.At last,he found out that it didn't work.His feeling for me can't change.I hurt so much!

I told myself that this need change.I need get over him.I thought I have to take NC.I look forwards that day which I don't him and don't want to him back happen.

The bid reasone I still love him is becasue I still live in the memory.I need forget those past.I feel I don't want to be hurt.

My ex olny took his love from me.He couldn't take my soul,my dream and my passion to my future.I told myself I can be strong.I couldn't stop thinking about him every second.But I still try my best not to.

I used to only hand out with my ex and didn't have any friends.But now I forced myself to make friends.Tonight I said hi to a girl who I hadn't talked with for 3 years because I was angry with her.I called my frist boyfriend and asked him to have a walk with me on weekend nights.I try to talk and smile to those people I didn't want to.I will meet more and more my old friends.I feel I need friends and people to talk right now.I need to feel better without my ex.