My ex and I split back in June and had a period of No Contact, she said that she didn't know if she was completely in love with me like she used to be, but if she was going to be with anyone it would be me. She said she was confused about some things and felt like she didn't want to be with anyone right now, she said she needed her time, and it just needed to be her and her children right now.(5 and 1 yr. old), not from me. She has started calling again over the last week after I helped her move her things out of our house we had together into her new apartment. I am confused as to why the sudden change when there was a period it seemed she wanted nothing to do with me. I don't know if there is a point at which I should bring up getting back together or not. I'm trying to feel things out right now. Any advice?

one word : CAUTION

dont bring up getting back together, at least not for a long time. don't smother her, dont make it look like you are hanging around. be a good guy but dont put her before you. let her come to a decision on her own.

let thing develop naturally.

keep posting with updates!

We are still pretty much talking everyday, she will leave me messages like she hopes I have a good day and I can call her later if I want to. She called me when I was at the football game this past Sat. night just to see if I was having a good time, said I could call back no matter how late it was. I am just a little confused as to her intensions, I believe that she misses me but I don't know if she feels more. Is there anyway to tell? What do you all think I should do?