Can't get over it!!!!!

Hi again,

I am seriously hurt and confused. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice from the guys please. Have had so much girl input, but I'm dealing with a young man here and am desperate to find out how to go about things!!/?!!

So we said we'll take it easy, baby steps, cause we are so far apart and there are no guarantees in life. We still love each other very much.

Then he accidentally dials my no, I ask him to delete my no. so it doesn't happen again, had a friendly chat and he says I can call him whenever I want, I reply "I don;t think so".

3 months later I haven't heard from him, so I mail him, feel bad for closing the door on him, but don't say I'm sorry, He replies, so I'm happy we're talking again. Get a love declaration from him, was really flattered and replied, but not too naively (still protecting myself) but tell him that I still believe we make a good team.

Then he replies that he was drunk and he didn't mean to hurt me again, he promises never to call again and asks me to please not call or mail him again....

What have I done??????????

I keep on shooting myself in the foot, maybe I should've just been naive and innocent and replied in the most loving manner, instead of being so protective of being hurt again.....

I was his first love and he was my truest love, I have been in many relationships before and suppose he doesn't have all the experience that I do.

He is only 21 and I want him to be happy, I want to apologise for being so hurtful and cynical towards how things have gone.

Guys, please give me some advice on what to do. I need a males point of view here. My dad said I must just remember that he is still young boy and I must realise that the first love lasts forever and that all this drama from my side is not good.

Please guys, what should I do know????

Come on, I'm being serious here....

I don't want to leave things on this bad note, what if he really is hurting. I never meant for things to turn out this way. I just want to apologise for making things so much harder, it was never meant in a bad way. I still want a hope for us in the future...

Hi

Thanks for reconfirming, that's the thing I don't want to forget about him.

I still love him so much and I am scared that he will stick to his promise and never call me again. I think that he thinks that's what I want.... It's not!!!!

I just needed some time, but now I have ruined it, because he thinks I don't want him to contact me again....

Do you think he may come around again.

The previous history is all in this thread, Fate, He still contacts me ....

Have a look please

So lonely and depressed