Getting/Looking too old for Love ?

I was wondering as I have a mother who is obsessed with her looks and spends vast ammounts on Botox and such things becaise I would assume she is scared out of her mind of looking old.

you also hear of men leaving there middle aged wifes for younger women alot so I would like to hear from women about how they truly feel about getting wrinkles and things that come with ageing, Im not a teenager anymore myself im 37

has anyone considerd suicide due to not being able to cope with what was once a youthfull face is now turning into something else?

has anyone been dumped by there man once they started to age?

do you spend thousands on things to take away wrinkles and uplift your face?

do you feel you are no longer worth loving as you look old ? or do you feel no man will find you attractive now.

it really bothers me that everything seems to be youth driven these days so want to see if my thoughts are just my own

are there men out there who find women still attractive even though they have wrinkles ect ?

Thanks

I'm feeling old at 23.

I truly hate my skin, is too sensitive and acne prone, and I think it got worst after a huge period of stress and anxiety.

Wrinkles are not a huge problem now but I see them coming. I do look older when the thruth is I'm still a baby, that really sucks.

I do spend thousands on things to get rid of pimples and such. And I do get to feel I don't look good enough for being found attractive by men, or anyone else.

So no, you're not alone. Even actual young people like me are going thru hell because of looks.

Hmm, people generally don't leave because someone else looks younger. Generally they leave because there are MANY other issues.

I think aging is really a beautiful thing. I am still young and look much younger apparently, but I do have smile and laugh lines, and love them, they give me a certain maturity and show I have lived

Anyway, if someone was to be that turned off because of some wrinkles and aging, they are NOT worth it.

Here is a short story for you.

My mum whom is 48 is going through breast cancer treatments for Stage III cancer. She has lost her hair, her eyebrows, her fingernails, has lost both her breasts and has scarring, she has these burn scars all over her chest and neck from radiation treatments. And she is absolutely radiant, and beautiful and my stepfather whom has been with her for 21 years thinks she is absolutely gorgeous and has been by her side every step of the way. And she is. She has an infectious smile, a great heart and is the most beautiful woman I know.

Really puts what is "beautiful" into perspective though, and if I grow old enough to be extremely wrinkled (I have a VERY high risk of breast cancer myself due to genes) I will be delighted at every one of them! I also know that my boyfriend is with me for more than the skin that covers my bones, and that if I am in my mums place one day that he will be there with my hand in his too, loving me every step of the way.

Confidence is beautiful, and sexy. I would say that if other men are seemingly turned off, it is not because of your wrinkles, but the lack of confidence that you express outwards that reflects.