okay. theres this nice girl here in vermont that likes me. we've known eachother for about 3months. i like her, but she has been with many guys, she is still a virgin but she has done many things. and the word got out. and i was with her one day at this fast food place in vermont, and she started to touch my arm and kiss my cheek, and i kissed her back and we kept exchanging kisses. and then later on the week i find out she likes me. i dont want or need a girlfriend, but i wouldnt mind fooling around. so is there any nice way i can tell her i just want to be friends with benefits?

okay. i have completely disowned "guys", i am nolonger a "guy", i am a gentleman. and it is guys like you who made me do that. You have most likely never had a thought that orginated above the waist. If you are not going to commit to a relationship, dont even think about fooling around, GOT IT?

Hello there.

I'm glad to see you're getting along so well with this girl.

I don't suggest you come right out and ask her "do you want to be friends with benefits?" Instead, I suggest that you talk to her about her feelings and see what she is looking for with you. From there you can figure out whether or not it is appropriate to bring up the idea. Perhaps you will find out that she is looking for the same thing. Be honest with her and tell her that you are not really looking for a relationship and take it from there.

I do suggest you keep an open mind, you may decide after spending some time with this girl that you really would be interested in a more exclusive relationship.

Best wishes.

okay. i have completely disowned "guys", i am nolonger a "guy", i am a gentleman. and it is guys like you who made me do that. You have most likely never had a thought that orginated above the waist. If you are not going to commit to a relationship, dont even think about fooling around, GOT IT?

I am glad there are guys out there that are like you, but what if she feels the same way that he does? I mean who are you to judge anyone. You dont even know him or what hes about, you judged him upon his post and thats wrong

• 2 weeks later...

How old is everyone in your story?

If you are in the teen years than I can understand your fascination with learning about the female body. But you might want to check out some mags or movies, before you try and satisfy your innner hunger at the expense of the woman's emotions. She seems confused as to what she wants and is looking for physical reinforcement.

If your heart says to go for her, do so, but try and make it something special.