ok i know i want to get over this girl i was dating for five months but there is just something in me that won't let go. she left me cuase she wanted to be obligated to herself. she likes me and all but she just had a bad relationship in the past and she decided to be obligated to herself while we dated for five months. i mean i understand her i do. but i still have feelings for her. i havent talk to her for four days now but yesterday she send me a text saying " well i see that your ignoring me thats fine, but i want you to know (not that you care) i will always care about you wheather you like it or not.... you can stop talking to me or anwsering my text but don't let anything in your life go down hill.. your on the right track... well i guess this is good bye have a greatnight... and a wonderful life.... im always here for you to talk to so your always welcome to call... ps you are stillan amazing guy in my eyes" i want to be with her i do but i don't know what to do so what should i do can i have some advice please?> thanks

so i won't feel depressed i think about her 24/7 but i stop showing it cuase ijust relize that i showed it but it just makes it worse. so i just hold it in. i tried to get with her but she just wants to be obligated to herself and theres nothing i could do so i can wait but she doesnt want me to. becuase she said feelings change but i know mine won't but hers? don't know

Sounds like she is manipulating you, honestly.

Remember, she is the one who initiated the breakup. She needs to understand that breaking up means: no more tj williams in her life. She can't have it both ways. Of course you are not going to be comfortable being casual friends with her when your heart is broken and you want more.

This is the thing- when you break up with a person, you make a conscious decision not to be with them anymore. And that is just what she did. Now, she needs to feel the consequence of that action.

My advice to you would be, until/unless she calls you saying she is sorry and she made a mistake and wants to work things out, keep up with your NC. And don't feel guilty about that. Remember, that is her choice, not yours. And it's not fair to you to expect anything less.