Help! Almost 6 weeks since breakup

Broke up with gf almost 6 weeks ago and trying to get her back. Painted her portrait that she knew nothing about,sent it to her and got an e-mail from her saying - no hard feelings and we'll talk in the near future. What do I do now? I am heartbroken and been crying ever since the breakup.

Why did you break up with her if you want her back? Or did she break up with you? Why do you want her back? What happened to that girl you went out with a couple of times back at the end of September?

Have you read the book, "It's called a breakup because it's broken?" It's a pretty good read.

At my age I know it won't be easy to find someone like her. we were compatible. She is everything I ever wanted in a woman,a partner and a lover. She's beautiful,caring,funny,thoughtful and sexy. I feel like we were meant to be together. We were in sync and could practically finish each other's sentences.

From my understanding though, you only dated a few times. You have been broken up far longer than you were together. It doesn't seem like could really know her enough to know how compatible you two were... you seem to be infatuated with an image of her in your head that does not reflect reality.

If you two were compatible, she wouldn't have just broken up with you over such a thing. One thing I want in a love and a partner is someone who will stick around.

Well sometimes being compatable doesn't always have to mean that you guys are meant to be in a relationship.

She may just end up beign a good friend. Or possibly you should have just stayed as friends

Try to talk to her about what you could be again.

If she says you can't be more than friends, then take it if you want, but be forewarned that it may hurt being close to her like that but not being able to be "close to her" like that.

Good luck