Just about those Painfull feelings

I just want an opinion. I think about my ex all the time. It's really annoying. We broke up because I called the police on him for pushing. Then he found out I am year younger than he thought. He would still tell me he loved me and all. Then he started using me for his sexual pleasure. my mom got pissed called him and threatened if he does not stop doing that he will go to jail(as far as manipulateing me into bed). We all spoke after, he was cool he understood. The I didn't speak to him for a while. And when I don't see or speak to him I get really mad or really depressed. SO I got depressed this time.I went to a party and a bunch of people knew him told me some bad things about him. I got drunk and I guess I told some people my story. Next my so called friend came to him after he was already mad and told him I played him even while I was dating him. So to make things worst I don't hear from him for, now two weeks . He emails me my eye's brighten. He has a bad attitude. I cry

ALmost done =)

I bring hima gift for holloween. I hear him talking about some other chick. I cry and cry. Then I get mad. And called one of his jobs and told them he smokes weed(which he does). It's like when he is mean to me or keeps trying to get ride of me. I do stupid things out of pain. That end up hurting me worst because. I honestly want to be with him and love him. >>>>>. Any opinions Please.

I'm sorry, hon, but if he's mean and is trying to get rid of you, there's not much you can do but take care of yourself and yourself only, and move on. I understand that you love him and want to be with him, but you've fallen victim to unconditional love...even though you realize what he's doing is wrong, you can't let go of your feelings. There's no indication that he's regretting his actions and wants to come back to you...and even if he did, you'd need to think twice before taking him back.

Depression is a normal feeling after a breakup, most people experience it to some degree. Make it your mission to take care of yourself and do something that you enjoy: go hiking, shopping, volunteer somewhere, anything that sounds appealing to you. Spend a lot of time with your friends -- and remember, the ones who are truly your friends will be sensitive to your situation, so don't waste your time on those who will purposely link you to your ex.

One last thing: although you may be tempted to get revenge when you're really hurt and do things like report his actions to his supervisors, things like that will backfire. You already know that when you do something like that, you feel worse rather than better...and it might give him a reason to get revenge on you in an even worse way. So do be careful...When you feel like doing something like that again, write it out first in all the gory details. You can even do it here if you like. Writing it out will help you think over the situation and by the time you're done, you might not be tempted to act so rashly.