what's your ideal marriage age?

i wouldn't focus on a particular age or you might feel pressured to get married then when you are not with the right person... kind of like musical chairs, whomever you're with at the time, you marry... it used to be like that when people left high school or college... whomever their boyfriend was at the time, they married... but not a recipe for success at all...

better to focus on what qualities you want/need in a partner and go looking for them, and when you find that person, then might be the right time to start thinking of marrying.

i wouldn't focus on a particular age or you might feel pressured to get married then when you are not with the right person... kind of like musical chairs, whomever you're with at the time, you marry... it used to be like that when people left high school or college... whomever their boyfriend was at the time, they married... but not a recipe for success at all...

better to focus on what qualities you want/need in a partner and go looking for them, and when you find that person, then might be the right time to start thinking of marrying.

Hi

I agree. This is because marriage is a long term commitment. A good lover does not indicate that he will be a good husband.