Texted another girl

Ok, last Friday night a bunch of us went out and had a really good time. Well the next day I borrow my guys phone to make a quick text and I notice that he had a couple of saved messages that he sent, one was at around 3 am to one of the girls in the group we went out with. Of course I read the message and it said that he had fun and that he just got home and to have a good day. I didn't say anything about it but I have been wondering why would he do this. Does it sound like he is interested in her? Why would he text another girl at 3 in morning if he was thinking about her? Am I over reacting?

Sounds like he texted her because she is a friend. A message saying he had fun? What's wrong with that? And it was at 3 AM because it sounds like that was when you guys were up and about. If he WAS cheating on you, why would he go out with her in public with YOU and HER in the SAME group? Not to mention letting you use his phone. If he wrote the same exact thing to a male in the group, you would not think badly of this, right? How is it any different when the recipient has boobs?

How is it any different when the recipient has boobs?

Because there wouldn't be any possiblity of him wanting sex from a recipient that didn't. (I would guess) But other than that I think you're right on. If you've always trusted your boyfriend before then I don't see any reason for you to stop doing so now. But if he's given you reasons to be suspicious in the past then you might want to ask him about it if it's bugging you.