She is not talking with me after asking her out ?

Wasup eNotalone people !

I have a question , and you may help me. Me and one girl kinda were getting closer and closer. In night school, over the telephone, chat. We went out together [not alone] couple of times. So basically when I asked her if she would like to come to see a movie, she was surprised and asked - "DATE ?"

I dont know how to respond to this question and said , "Yea.....".

After that conversation she said that she cant be my girlfriend and that she would like to stay friends. But since then [1 month] she is denying me in every posible way [no answers to e-mails, messages] when i talk to her over the phone , she doesnt seem to keep the conversation going and says "Ok, so....see ya around.....bye...."

I asked her to come with me to a movie, festivals and so on. [And i put my acsent on that we are friends and not a "date" stuff] She all the time says , "wow cool, but I think I'll be busy......." [AND I KNOW SHE IS NOT BUSY !!!!]

One girl she said [when I wasnt around] that she is so bored at home and she is a couch potato and she want to go out.

So basically I dont know , if after that "date" how she called it, she is mad at me that I wanted her as a gf and not as a friend, and now she is cutting connections with me and denying me.

Thanks for the help, stay smooth and smile !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You dont know what Icon sutse me, trust me , after seeing my real Icon you will want this one back.....hahahahah]

Thanks again, and i'll see what she would do when we meet at school again. Maybe she would change a little.....who knows , if not.....better for me.....Becasue she is faiding away time to time.

I can recall this situation for you...

I think I said before when it first happened...she may not want to be your friend....that you should ask her once...and if she says no to hanging as friends, then you should just let it go.....

...now I know you really like her....and I am sorry she is not responding. But, its time for you to heal, move on and find someone who can give you the time you want.

And I'm still waiting for an Icon that fits you......

• 2 months later...

Yahko-welcome to my world. The same thing kinda happened to me. I asked out the girl, she said "we'll try to be friends" and then treats me like garbage. I "revolted" against her (she's popular) and discovered she's not worth all the hype (for me) and that she'd rather show off her popularity rather than open up to new people. If she is still treating you poorly, remember: it is HER loss and she will pay for it in the long run. Good luck-if this goes on for a while, leave her and forget about her-she's not worth it. For more on it see my "Cold War 2" post.