Say your a guy and you've been together with your girlfriend for over a year. Suddenly she dumps you and gets with another guy. Your very hurt and takes you a while to move on. Suddenly months or years later she wants you back. I wish this would happen to me because i miss my ex so much and we've been broken up for a month but the last time we talked was the 12th which was thursday for about an hour then she actually called me back after she talked to her boyfriend.

Happened to a friend of mine. Never wish that this happens to you because even if you're feeling this way now, you'll feel quite differently 4-5 months later. If you agree to get back with her, you'll lose your self-respect and *she* will lose all respect for you. And here's the kicker, she will dump you again.

New_Horizons put it best. The self-respect issue will creep back into you mind....and heart. Plus, the same patterns from the first relationship will resurface - perhaps altered, but they will still emerge.

New stuff....think new thoughts / find someone new! Good Luck.

Im in the similar predicament bro....it sucks, i was with my girl for a year and she banged one of my boys best friends...look at my post, but these suggestions help on here alot...i feel soo much better after realizing how these girls can dog us out. I was talking about marrying her, getting a place together, etc. No contact is the best way and Im going to stick to it. Its hard, I live in a dorm room a floor above my ex and I see her on campus. To know I put my whole heart into her and she crushed it makes me ill, but other girls will apperciate you so much more and never cheat on you or doing something behind your back. Dig deep and realize you have the strength to overcome the situation. Read the art of happiness by the Dalia Lama Ive been reading it since Ive been broken up with my girl and it has helped immensely.