Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad - I'm Getting Dizzy!

Ok, that's all I have to say because I'm sure many of you already know (and probably tired) of my story. Seriously when I get sad I know I'll be happy in an hour. And when I am happy, I know I'll be the opposite by dinner time.

However, I went out with my brother and he noticed I haven't even mentioned anything about my ex. I think because I'm tired of talking about the breakup or him. Kinda old news already BUT I do still think about him 24/7. Well maybe 23/7 now. Hahaha! Ouch! Darn I have a headache!

Hey Chibby

I'm the same way Past all the emotional stuff-depression, sadness, helplessness-all thats done (although I still do have some periodic low points), but I miss my ex too. Think about him NOT 24/7 but a few times a day (maybe 10), and I miss him (or either I miss how good things were). It's still hard but compared to how I was 2 months ago, I'm 1000% better-I just hope that I stop thinking about him like this soon!

People keep saying that I will, but I'm a funny weird person! I'm always thinking about something and he seems to come up. He just called today (which sucks because I have been NO CONTACT for like 1.5 months now), but I don't think he realized he called me and said he had the wrong number-that's all it was so I'm not counting it as a NC-Break! I was OK (only OK) but now I have that on my mind to think about too!

I just want to NOT miss him anymore, and I want me to WANT that feeling to date again that I used to have...it's for now because I miss it all, but I hope one day soon, I'll be

STB

I just want to NOT miss him anymore, and I want me to WANT that feeling to date again that I used to have...it's for now because I miss it all, but I hope one day soon, I'll be

You nailed it STB - most of the time now when I think about him I no longer feel sad. Miss him, but no longer depressed. Maybe soon I will think about him but not miss him - like I think about a pair of old sneakers I threw away. I look back a month and half ago and was I a mess!!

Do you feel like your spouse stole years of memories from you?

WOW! You just made me realize that my ex not only took the dreams and the hopes that I had for the future but the past we shared.

All the memories are too painful to look back at. I don't think that in this lifetime I would ever be able to look back to the good without remembering the pain that he caused.

So all this years and all the amazing moments will forever be erased by the pain. The color of deception and lies.

Very sad....We had a really good marriage up until the end. Then he lied and cheated and lied.

I really hope that God will restore me. There HAS to be some justice in this world.