how to tell if a guy loves you???

Hi everyone,

How to tell if a guy really loves me?

I have been dating a guy. Everytime in the phone conversation he would tell me a lot of things about how much he dreams about me, love me, think about me, and how much he really wants to be with me in the long term. He would repeat this over and over which sometimes makes it borring. Does anyone have the same issue as me? However, one thing he was dishonest about was telling me his wrong age. How can anyone know if he tells everything is truth? How to tell if he really loves me?

Also, if someone lied to you about their age would you ever date that guy again or trust him?

Thx.

If he lies about his age, what else has be lying about, I wonder?

What people say and what they do are very different things. In addition, you should always be very, very wary of anyone of repeatedly says they *love you so much* and blah blah blah...especially if he's still only at *a guy* status, and so forth.

He sounds like he has the potential to become very clingy and somewhat suffocating. It may be a good idea to tell him that whilst you are flattered, if he could lay off the saccharine premature declarations, you'd be all the happier.

Hi everyone,

How to tell if a guy really loves me?

I have been dating a guy. Everytime in the phone conversation he would tell me a lot of things about how much he dreams about me, love me, think about me, and how much he really wants to be with me in the long term. He would repeat this over and over which sometimes makes it borring. Does anyone have the same issue as me? However, one thing he was dishonest about was telling me his wrong age. How can anyone know if he tells everything is truth? How to tell if he really loves me?

Also, if someone lied to you about their age would you ever date that guy again or trust him?

Thx.

Sounds to me like he's trying to close the deal real fast. He lied about his age and as a guy I would think he's got more secrets as this one lie is covering the other ones.

I lied about my age before. I just turned 22 and I lied to this girl who was 31 to just get into her pants. It was a one night stand, but a lie is a lie...