Hi all

My ex and I broke up 10 months ago, due to long distance. By chance we bumped into each other 2 months ago. He says he still loves me, but he has nothing to offer me right now.

He also asked if I new what attracted him to me in the first place. The fact that he never knew what I was thinking.

My question is: will this attraction always be there or is he not that attracted to me anymore, because we went through an emotional break up.

He says I will always have a special place in his heart, cause I was his first true love.

I just desperately hope that all is not lost and that he will still be attracted to me when we meet in the future.

He asked to keep it as friends and see what life brings us, but hasn't contacted me since.

I still love him so much, but timing is all wrong, HELP

Hmmmmm OK...

1stly - him asking you what attracted you to him reeks as 'insecurity'. people ask that when they are low in confidence.

i think you are holding out for something which is unlikely to happen. you broke up for a reason. he would have (if he'd of felt the same way) chewed your arm off to get back together. Instead he gave an excuse,

i'm being harsh, becoz i think you need to let him go.

Believe in fate? well if you do - what is meant to be will be. Don't try and change that, and don't wollow in the sadness he makes you feel. move on, be happy.

XXX

thanks for your reply

he didn't ask what attracted me to him, it was him asking if I knew what attracted him to me. Just to clarify...

He did want to make it work, but was hesitant because we would never actually see each other, becuase of our work. We both travel alot.

Maybe my question wasn't clear enough.

Would he still be attracted to me or have I killed the attraction by being honest about my feelings for him???

Ahhh OK!!

Different story!!

No you haven't killed the attraction with letting him know how you feel. Attraction is something very superficial IMO.

I would imagine he likes you alot. But you want someone to committ to you (bcoz you deserve that) and if he can't or won't do it....would it not be better to move on and find someone else?

XX