ummm clit problems?

ill make it simple,everytime i mess arround with her clit directly she tells me it starts hurting after just like...2min? why is this??is it bad to play with it directly??"touch it inside hood" any tips i could use to solve this?cuz i wanna make her orgasm but how if she tells me it gets sore so fast or it hurts in just a few mins of firect contact

Plus what kind of pressure you're putting on it.

Some men think they're being gentle when they're not - and also the more we get into the pleasure...the more excited you become - the rougher you rub.

Alot of women like to be played with 'around' the clit rather then directly on it. If you are playing with it directly - be very gentle and soft.....

Make sure she is wet as well - this will stop the 'friction'.

I have to agree with Sparkle on this one. Direct pressure is like sensory overload. The sensitivity is incredibly high. Take it slow and work around the clit. Give it a "rest" for a few and then go back to it. It probably is just as sensitive as when a guy cums and doesn't want any sort of movement on his penis.

Maybe subsitute the finger for the tongue???

I have "heard" *sigh* that this is much softer and much more shall we say, ummm, fun for the girl that just a little finger action.....

Lol... sometimes the obvious things is the answer....

lol i was going to post that.... maybe you should use your tongue but even then after awhile it will start to get sore for her.

Let me try to compare it to something us man can relate to. Its like after you had sex and you have cumed, and you try to go for a round two right away sometimes it can hurt us more then it actualy feels good. I think its kind of the same thing with a chick although she doesnt have to cum first. There are other ways of pleasuring a woman other then licking or rubbing her clit, so when it starts to hurt her.. move elsewhere

What works for one woman doesn't work for the next. We're all built differently with different thresholds of sensory overload.

For me... direct heavy pressure..in the beginning is SENSORY OVERLOAD. Hurts hurts hurts.. annoying actually.

Before you get to touching down there... why don't you make sure there is TONZ of forplay. Kissing, hugging, touching elsewhere...etc. Make sure she is hot and wet before you get there. If you get there and she's not wet.. then back off and do something else for a while... go for sensual.. slow... don't jump the gun too fast.

You wouldn't shift a Porche 911 into 5th gear right away would you??? the engine needs to warm up.. and thats how you get top performance.

I am more of a Volkswagon type of girl, SL, lol (compact and reliable) but the metaphor still stands...

There is NO spot on the body, sexual or no that can just be touched and rubbed and flicked over and over without getting sensative in a BAD way....

maybe just start off with cupping her whole mons pubis in your hand gently. I love that, and the warmth of your hand will get her juices flowing, and you can tell whether it is time to go in for more action yet or not...