Do you guys come from handjob/blowjob? Girls faking it?

qwimjim

Hi I'm a 21 year old virgin. I've been masturbating frequently since i was probably 14. I've never been sexually active before but i have a girlfriend now, she gives me handjobs and blowjobs and although they feel great, they don't make me reved up enough to ejaculate. Is this abnormal? I always thought i would explode the second a girl touched my penis or put it in her mouth, hearing all these stories of guys that cum in seconds, but i seem to be just the opposite. I'm wondering if its because I've been masturbating so long with a particular technique that I've somehow programmed my penis to only respond to that type of stimulation? When i masturbate I generally go slow at first and then when i see something that really excites me i do very very quick, short strokes where i barely pull back the foreskin over my glans (probably three strokes per second) and climax fairly quickly. My stroking is faster than any blowjob could ever be, and faster than i would ever expect any other person to be able to do to me with their hands for any length of time, and faster than I could ever move inside a vagina. I'm worried this means that I won't be able to climax when we perform intercourse?? That my penis needs this high rpm stroking to get it to climax.. Does anyone have any advice? Is intercourse comepletely different? Is there a way to unprogram my penis so that it can ejaculate when a beautiful woman plays with it or puts it in her mouth?? Do most people have no trouble climaxing from handjobs or blowjobs?

Also my gf and i were watching seinfeld once and the episode about 'faking orgasms' came up and we talked about it.. she said she's had orgasms from intercourse once or twice (she's 24) but usually only from oral/fingering.. she asked 'did you think i orgasmed the other niight?' (i had fingered her for a few minutes, not rubbing her clit just penetrating her vagina with two fingers, she'd done a lot of moaning and groaning) i said no, she said 'i didn't today we were lying on the couch and i started rubbing her clit and she got very excited and told me where to move my fingers (a little left, up a bit, right there, etc..) and after about five minutes she moaned and squirmed a lot and then forcefully pulled my hand away and just rested her head beside mine breathing heavily on her back.. she said 'now that definitely wasn't fake' with a big smile.. but i dunno, she wasn't even moist?? i have little experience but i always thought women should get at least noticably moist just from being turned on much less reaching orgasm?? i would hate if she was faking just to make me feel better, i really just want to learn how to satsify her.. what do you think??

thanks!

as far as the oral and hand job for you, my husband takes forever.... literally (okay not literally but it feels like it) to cum that way. It's a good thing to last long though, you just might want to let your girl know that it feels really good, but you just have stamina, we girls get insecure over the slightest thing you know?

as far as her faking? you would have to ask her. You might approach it from a "you are only cheating yourself" thing, I mean it's good for you to know what feels good even if she doesn't orgasm and you already know the feeling of it feeling good but just not getting there right? besides if she did have an orgasm then it's even better.

I basically cannot cum either when a girl gives me a handjob/blowjob. The blowjobs always get me really excited but im just on the verge and cant quite reach. I found the only way its possbile is to have sex til im literally about to cum and then she goes down on you and handjobs u as well forcefully.

U could always let her watch u masterbate and then when u get near the point let her help u out.

I second the part about having her watch you masterbate, from start to finish. Then, with a hand job, give her some instruction, faster, slower, you know, what she did when you used your hand on her.

With blowjobs, have her try using her hand and mouth simultaneously and guide her in regards to speed. Blowjobs don't always provide enough friction, and you seem like a friction kinda guy. A little practice and you should be able to find a good "spot" and as long as she keeps repeating the action that feels good, the rest is history.

Practice makes perfect and DONT WORRY so much, you'll never get off worrying about getting off, relax, enjoy the feeling, let your mind wander to dirty things, whatever you want. Don't start with the intention of finishing! Allow her to get to know what you like, you may be surprised!

Do most people have no trouble climaxing from handjobs or blowjobs?

it might be a mental thing. the first time my ex gave me a HJ, i had never masterbated in my life before so it was an awkward feeling. but before i knew it, the thing went off by itself. soon after that... i was very addicted and she was very good at making me happy, hehe. so i guess you need to relax and let your g/f know how you like it. enjoy!

I've read about this kinda thing before - the worry that your penis gets too used to your hand etc.

I think quite simply - it does, because you know what to do and when to do it. Us girls don't. We have to guess - just like you lot do on us.

Blowjobs are a mystery to most women (you only have to read previous threads to realise that). However, with communication on what feels good etc, you'll get there.

Some men don't cum from oral or hand jobs. this in itself isn't an issue -and in my early days of being inexperienced, i would ask b/f 'sto show me. As you get more confident with doing it, you learn to listen to their breathing, and movements etc...and then you are in tune and can predict what they want. You also get more experienced with technique - and a lot of oral is down to technique.

If you can't cum from your g/f doing it i would suggest what was put on previous posts and allow her to get you hard, get you to a point - then take over. There is nothing worse then knowing you can't get your loved one to orgasm - your hand and arm or hand and mouth are aching - TAKE OVER!! explain before hand and during why you've taken over. If you do take over....continue to look at her, and kiss her etc - make her know you are masturbating over her.

As for your lady friend. Everyone is unique with wetness. Some women get very wet others don't - thus the need in some cases for the KY!! If her breathing became erratic..and her body was moving etc...likely hood is she did cum. you say she wasn't wet - but on your post you say you kept to her clit....if you didn't put your fingers inside her..you wouldn't know if she was wet?!

Bla bla bla - Sparkle has clearly found a topic she enjoyed typing about!! lol