well i got a problem.

theres 2guys at my school. Now one guy acts fairly gay around me, and we flirt like mad. He always sits next to me and touches my legs sometime and just does gay stuff. But then occasionally when i talk to him in a gay sort of way he'll sort of groan and say "yuk, that was so gay", and he talks about girls a bit. So it's confusing. And i like him sort of and he's fairly hot, but i dont know how to go from just flirting to something more... ANd then theres this other guy, who is easily the hottest guy in school. I REALLY like him, more than just his looks, but it's impossible to tell with him. I sort of stared at him in class a few times and i know he knew i was doing it, and it kinda felt like he was staring at me when i wasnt looking. And he acts gay around other guys, but it's hard to tell if its just the way he acts. Plus he has a million girlfriends, but i tend to think that's just a cover. And i cant talk to him that much cause i get so nervous. I cant tell if theres anything there or if i just like him so much that i think there is, even if theres not. SO what do i do? DO i try and go with the first guy, settle for a bit less in a way, and if so how? Or do i go with the guy i really like, and again how? I've thought of sending an annonymous email asking how they feel, do u reckon that would help? whatever advice u can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Don't send an anonymous e-mail!! That's what stalkers do. They'll be very creeped out.

Do you consider either of these guys friends? It sounds to me like you know the first guy alot better. Guy #2 you just worship from afar- it's likely more looks than anything else. If you got to know him as a friend you might find out he's a real jerk, and then his attractiveness decreases by alot. It's weird how that works.

Have you thought about what exactly it is you're looking for? Have you thought about asking guy #1 out on a date? What do you think would happen if you did?

you're right about the email. It's just that i cant think of anything else. And you are probably right about my "worshipping from afar" too. geez, you know me better then i do. i geuss it's just so frustrating because i know this first guy likes me, and i like him, and it's so obvious. but neither of us know what next. i geuss one day, if we ever find ourselves alone together, it'll just happen. i geuss all i can do is try and set that scenario up somehow.

there is a common misconception that straight guys dont flirt with other guys. This is entirely untrue and straight guys often do very gay things with eachother. I would be careful and really think about what you want to do. Sometimes we see what we want to see in other people. Is there a chance this guy is straight? Ive found myself in this situation a couple times and its never turned out good. You wouldnt happen to go to my school would you? I know this guy. ;-)

you're right about the email. It's just that i cant think of anything else. And you are probably right about my "worshipping from afar" too. geez, you know me better then i do. i geuss it's just so frustrating because i know this first guy likes me, and i like him, and it's so obvious. but neither of us know what next. i geuss one day, if we ever find ourselves alone together, it'll just happen. i geuss all i can do is try and set that scenario up somehow.

I geuss you're right. I mean i know lots of guys flirt, but it's just something about these two guys that make me think it's not just an act. And some of the stuff the first guy does seems really affectionate, like running his hand up my thighs and through my hair, and poking my stomach. He does it in a joking way, but it seems like theres more to it. and i'm not out yet, but i reckon there's about of a rumour about my sexuality at school and ever since that started the first boy in particular has gravitated towards me. So that's gotta be a good sign, right? and by any chance do you go to school in N.S.W.? funny if you knew him. or even better, were him.