What to do, am I doing this right?

Hello,

First off I would like to introduce myself. You all may call me Pine, I'm a 16 year old boy from San Deigo California. I'm going to be a Junior this year in highschool and I need some advice on this girl that I met.

Alright, first off, My parents are devorced and I live with my dad now. They've been devorced since I was little but anways. My dad has been dating this women, and her ex has met a new partner also. So my fathers girlfriend's ex's new partner has a girl. Her name is Alicia. Well I met her for the first time at the river last weekend. I feel we hit it off good. We floated down river and talked about random stuff. I took her for a few jet ski rides, and we went off roading. So I end up getting her number and e-mail address. I've been talking with her all this week, through e-mail and over the phone.

Okay the thing is, I really like this girl. I feel we would make a great couple. I have no idea how she feels though, but I believe she likes me. We horsed around in the water and stuff and made great eye contact at the river, so I think its there. She did mention her last boyfriend, and how he was really pushy and grabby. How he would take her to the movies not to have a good time but to "get some". And I'm not that kinda guy, I truly respect women and their feelings/thoughts. So I end up asking her if she would like to go see a movie with me, she accpted. So we get up to the booth and I tell her its her pick for the movie. I was expecting to go see a "chick flick" which arn't to bad, and I wanted to be a gentlemen and let her pick. To my surpise....she wanted to see S.W.A.T. Which I was dieing to see, you should of saw my expression when she said she wanted to see that. I was shocked, its was wonderful though. So we see this movie, we made no physical contact what-so-ever. I did this because I didn't want her to see me as her ex, trying to "get some". I just wanted to have fun and know that she is having fun at the same time. I did ask her if she wanted something like a drink or what not throughout he movie though. Anways the movie was awsome.

I've been talking with her quite a bit this week, and she says that I make her laugh a lot. Last night I had her crying she was laughing so hard. Haha I love it to make others laugh and feel good. Anways she's 14 i'm 16. She always says how "cool" I am and how nice I am. I want to be more then just friends with her, what do you guys think? What should I do?

BTW, this place is awsome.