body language ...scared?

Caterina

What does it mean if a guy was staring at you and then when you actually make eye contact with him he looks scared and surprised? This happened with this guy who was super good looking today. I was not looking my best, I was tired and frazzled and had my thick nerd glasses on. Not that it makes a difference or anything, but I am curious as to whether or not he was somehow attracted or was just surprised for some reason.

and had my thick nerd glasses on.

I dunno about the rest of the description (I'd have to see it to know for sure what you meant), but I think girls with thick nerd glasses are actually kind of cute... Well, very cute.

Which means what? Like he thought I was going to hurt him or something?

Well... not really. He's probably kinda shy around attractive girls or something... I mean, what happened to him has happened to me as well. Especially when I'm like deeply daydreaming, and suddenly I see a good-looking girl looking at me. It takes me by surprise and kinda embarrasses me and makes me feel all clumsy.

What does it mean if a guy was staring at you and then when you actually make eye contact with him he looks scared and surprised?

perhaps he's shy? i look away when i make eye contact with an attractive female...its a nervous and defensive reaction.

This happened with this guy who was super good looking today. I was not looking my best, I was tired and frazzled and had my thick nerd glasses on. Not that it makes a difference or anything, but I am curious as to whether or not he was somehow attracted or was just surprised for some reason.

even if you weren't looking your best, you may have looked good to him. some people like the "nerdy" glasses look. personally, i love the look glasses give to a womans face. the only person that knows when his exact reaction meant is...well him. he could have been surprised that you looked at him! it's possible...