I Don't Know What It Is!!!!

OK This is my story.... OK I have 2 guys one who I really love... one who I really like...the thing is that the one who I like is alot nicer..(is that a word???) to me than the one that I love...the one that I love isn't nice to me like a MAN should be and I think i deserve better!!! I tell myself that and then I have someone who wants to treat me better and I don't want to take it....why do I not want to take it??? It makes NO sense to me!!! He is so nice and I know that he would like good things for me...what is wrong with me??? Why am I going with my heart instead of my brain??? The sad thing is that the one that I want to be with thinks that I would go and sleep with anyone....if the bastard only knew!!! That is how I should feel toward him......but I don't. Now it is hard for me to sleep b/c he and I have 5 dogs together and I have none of them here to keep me company. I guess I would like to know what others think....am I as stupid as i feel???? Any suggestions or comments....I WOULD REALLY LIKE THEM..I wish i could put this song on here...It is "she says" by Howie Day....that is how I feel like the one who is nice to me feels...I don't want to hurt him.......my thing is that I guess I want to be loved and he is an artist and I am not sure that I fit in anywhere in there....I don't know...It is late and I am soooooooo unsure of anything...sorry if this makes NO sense.